1126 5 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arta Boy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391539 ft
Iran

Hello guys what’s up ?
I recently was updating my inspire 2 but the update was failed at the las moments , i tried several times and I couldn’t update it anymore so i had to take it to some guy who knew it more than me , he told me you have to send it to dji or you need to change the imu which I have one , he replaced the imu and everything seemed fine , i flew for 2 or 3 weeks but some day in a wedding party i was filming with the drone and suddenly drone starded to make a curve fly which I didn’t push any stick then it starded to go to north-east without any stick of my ! Then i pushed south and nothing happened, drone crashed
2019-8-5
Use props
Arta Boy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391539 ft
Iran

https://enfile-dji.livechat-support.com/group1/M00/20/80/wKhYBV1IuxiAZc46ABrNG_LVcaw092.MOV?attname=4558575D-A898-4C4E-8A41-228712566012.MOV
2019-8-6
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the crash, Arta Boy.
Now, you really have to send the drone to DJI.
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the mishap. For a friendly reminder, DJI doesn't recommend fixing the drone by our customer's end due to warranty avoidance. However, we've perfectly understood that the drone has been fixed by changing the IMU. You could consider sending the unit with our facility or recommended service center for them to fix your drone.

https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2019-8-8
Use props
TechTuna
lvl.1

India

Hi, Arta Boy my suggestion is when you are getting brand product you always should check the problem with their store only.Because they can find the better solution for their product.
2019-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to read that - good luck on the replacement
2019-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now