cannot activate Phantom Pro after repair
686 3 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Larry L.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9954 ft
United States

I sent my Phantom Pro V2 in for repair after a crash. DJI did the repair and returned it promptly but once I tried to connect to my controller using my I pad I got a message to activate the drone. I tried to work through the steps at least 20 times and always when I got to the end and selected activate nothing happened. I tried on two different servers w/o success. I talked to support by phone 5 times so far (going for 6 after I finish posting this) w/o success. Any help would be appreciated. I searched the forum and internet but got nothing that helped. I was supposed to do a mapping job yesterday with construction on a restoration project starting today so I really need to get this thing in the air.

Thanks in advance.

Larry, Bellvue, CO

2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Did you receive any error message in the app when activating the aircraft? You may try to sync all your flight records in DJI Go 4 application and try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if there would be changes? Also, if the problem persists, kindly try to activate the aircraft using a different mobile device for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-8-6
Use props
fansb8efb311
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-8-6 11:49
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Did you receive any error message in the app when activating the aircraft? You may try to sync all your flight records in DJI Go 4 application and try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if there would be changes? Also, if the problem persists, kindly try to activate the aircraft using a different mobile device for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I'm having the same problem. Did this ever get figured out?
2021-8-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

i would try reinstall the Dji app
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now