RAW + JPG
468 3 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

When shooting stills is there a way to turn off 'saving JPG' files? I prefer to just save RAW not RAW + JPG.
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Osmo Pocket format could only support JPEG and RAW+JPEG. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-6
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-6 14:34
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Osmo Pocket format could only support JPEG and RAW+JPEG. We do appreciate your understanding.

Could this please be added as a future request?

Every digital device that I have ever used, Nikon, Sony, Canon, Olympus and Panasonic all have the option of saving just the RAW files. Could you please encourage the software developers to add this option in the near future?

Thank you
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 8-7 09:18
Could this please be added as a future request?

Every digital device that I have ever used, Nikon, Sony, Canon, Olympus and Panasonic all have the option of saving just the RAW files. Could you please encourage the software developers to add this option in the near future?

Hi, thanks for sharing the suggestion. No worries, I'll consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules