Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recording crashing app
2199 20 2019-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

hi guys, Osmo+, every time I press record for video, the app will disconnect and not reconnect until I stop recording, can take stills with no crashing, have tried deleting and reinstalling app but still does it, anyone help on this issue
Thanks
Mike
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Mike, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what mobile device you are currently right now? May I ask if you can try to use a different mobile device to run to up for us to further isolate the issue? Also, please make sure that you are currently using an updated firmware for us to avoid any errors or problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-7
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-7 10:15
Hi Mike, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what mobile device you are currently right now? May I ask if you can try to use a different mobile device to run to up for us to further isolate the issue? Also, please make sure that you are currently using an updated firmware for us to avoid any errors or problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi Gamora, I’ve just tried iPad Pro and that is ok, phone is iPhone 8, iOS 12.4, dji go app is 3.1.58
Thanks
Mike
2019-8-7
Use props
fans3876d456
New

United States

Same problem for me ... I have an Osmo , original device.  On iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12.4... Every time I try to record and hit the record button DJI  the app crashes... Please advise this renders my Osmo completely useless
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mikegil Posted at 8-7 10:27
Hi Gamora, I’ve just tried iPad Pro and that is ok, phone is iPhone 8, iOS 12.4, dji go app is 3.1.58
Thanks
Mike

We're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this issue to our designated department for clarification. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-7
Use props
Loreto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5483068 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I need to downgrade my  Dji Go app for iPad air2 from 3.1.58 to previous 3.1.54, I need my OMO+ working again for a job next 14th August !! Pleas help me
I have worked with it this last 2 years without any problem, till now, with last 3.1.58 version, it crashes everytime I start shooting video.
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Having similar issues as other users here - using iPhone 6 and DJI Go App Vers 3.1.58 and iOS 12.4 on my OSMO + which I upgraded the firmware to V01.07.0100 bin - at first the screen would turn grey/black thus no image of video recording in progress - very embarrassing as I was recording client, now DJI GO App crashes as soon as I start recording - have re-installed Go App no difference - very annoying are DJI monitoring these issues ?
2019-8-12
Use props
Shuvaal
New

Australia

Having the same app crash issue when recording starts - iPhone X, app version: 3.1.58, Osmo firmware version 1.7.1.0
please fix!!! Osmo is useless otherwise!
2019-8-12
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-7 14:19
We're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this issue to our designated department for clarification. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

There are obviously other people with this issue, we need this issue sorting, how long does it take to get someone from the appropriate department to respond?
2019-8-13
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI get this sorted please, this is making the Osmo useless,
2019-8-13
Use props
Loreto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

You always have Litchi app for osmo, it is working.
2019-8-13
Use props
Brandon Kelly
lvl.1

United States

iPhone XS Max having the same issue literally just purchased and am eager to add to my portfolio! Please hit us with the bug fix update ASAP!
2019-8-13
Use props
Solticeman
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here. I deleted my app, re-downloaded and still the same issue. I just called tech support on 13 August 2019 @ 7:30 PM EST and spoke to a support person who informed me that Osmo Plus is no longer going to work on iPhone 8 + (Which is the phone I have)  I find this pretty ridiculous... The iPhone 8 + was released September 22, 2017. Less than 2 years, and DJI no longer will support it???   I am really hoping that this in NOT TRUE! If it is, I am no longer going to support DJI and purchase their products.
2019-8-13
Use props
Solticeman
lvl.1

United States

Solticeman Posted at 8-13 15:43
Same issue here. I deleted my app, re-downloaded and still the same issue. I just called tech support on 13 August 2019 @ 7:30 PM EST and spoke to a support person who informed me that Osmo Plus is no longer going to work on iPhone 8 + (Which is the phone I have)  I find this pretty ridiculous... The iPhone 8 + was released September 22, 2017. Less than 2 years, and DJI no longer will support it???   I am really hoping that this in NOT TRUE! If it is, I am no longer going to support DJI and purchase their products.

I forgot to add, the app works fine on my iPad 6 (2017)  Just a hassle to use both hands to operate the Osmo with it.
2019-8-13
Use props
Solticeman
lvl.1

United States

Loreto Posted at 8-13 12:38

That's good for people who already have Litchi, but I should not have to purchase 3rd party software to use my DJI equipment. DJI needs to address this and fix it.
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loreto Posted at 8-13 12:38

Agreed but it costs £10 and I except not much for peace of mind and a workaround, but DJI should sort this issue out considering my investment over the years in their Drones and two Osmo's
2019-8-14
Use props
Loreto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

Agreed.
In my case I don´t have time to wait for dji, I need my OSMO working today!  (My 14k youtube channel can not wait.;-)
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loreto Posted at 8-14 00:55
Agreed.
In my case I don´t have time to wait for dji, I need my OSMO working today!  (My 14k youtube channel can not wait.;-)

Yep fully understood - you have to do what fixes the issue ASAP - TBH I may have to bite the bullet and buy the 3rd party App & send an invoice to DJI- not sure it will be paid
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Flyer Posted at 8-14 11:03
Yep fully understood - you have to do what fixes the issue ASAP - TBH I may have to bite the bullet and buy the 3rd party App & send an invoice to DJI- not sure it will be paid

Update - took the plunge and bought 3rd party app Litchi for Osmo and so far works, basic settings compared to DJI Go app, but as pointed out it works - disappointed DJI seems to have abandoned support for older Osmo's in favor of newer versions like the hippy Mobile 3
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ios DJI  GO 3.1.59 fixed this crash and it has been available via app store.
Plz update DJI GO app to solve this issue
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-ytao Posted at 8-19 05:52
Sorry for the inconvenience.

ios DJI  GO 3.1.59 fixed this crash and it has been available via app store.

Thanks for this info on upgrade Go 3.1.59 - have done the upgrade - still buggy with my set up App does no longer crash when recording - but screen image goes grey from time to time?
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules