Battery Error with new Battery
12852 43 2019-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NewbieDad
New
Australia

Hi all,

I have just finished building this awesome robot (according to the manual supplied) and am also experiencing the same issue as Jaspy, above me!

Gimbal, infra-red gun, camera and speaker is working fine (well this means that the wi-fi system is working) but am experiencing the Intelligent (or is that unintelligent?) error and the motor system just won't run, even when going through the Motor Addressing Steps (with elevated Robomaster). Armour Addressing appears to work fine though.

Please advise, thanks everyone!
2020-3-21
Use props
NewbieDad
New
Australia

NewbieDad Posted at 3-21 20:32
Hi all,

I have just finished building this awesome robot (according to the manual supplied) and am also experiencing the same issue as Jaspy, above me!

Interesting lot here. No replies. Doesn't matter. What I will do is leave an update on my issue - given that this is an international forum, this is probably of more importance to Aussie owners anyhow.

It turns out that my PCB was dead on arrival. I got in touch with DJI Support via the DJI Website and after providing them with a few details about my unit they advised that I download and fill out the DJI Technical Support Form and ship my unit to their repair centre located at 46 Indian Drive, Lot 96 Keysborough in Victoria.

Once they received and assessed my unit they sent notification that a replacement unit would be shipped out to me.

End of story the replacement unit works perfectly and have been having a blast with it these past few months.

DJI's excellent support has left me very impressed in fact just this week I have picked up a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo. Time to go set it up!
2020-9-18
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

MarkusXL Posted at 2019-8-20 16:11
If all else fails, buy another one, carefully swap the faulty component, re-package and return.  In the end, it's the cheapest resolution for all parties.

How can you even seriously propose that!
2022-9-21
Use props
timetokill
New

India

Hi,my DJI robomaster S1 has entered stop mode and is not working properly.please help!

How do I factory reset?
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules