Spark connection
1155 8 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverman930
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

I just got my spark and controler back from repair. Now I can connect spark to my phone BUT said no internet connection. It came back with a differnt password on the controler than the one that is on spark. I got it up in the air but lost conection in about 30 feet. I can't seem to make the conection between spark/controler/wifi! I had none of this going on the when I got my orginal spark combo. I tryed to follow the video guides not working. What am I doing wrong?
IMG_2170.JPG
2019-8-8
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

RE: Spark connection

"Now I can connect spark to my phone BUT said no internet connection. "

This NORMAL, the Spark doesn't get you internet, just a wifi connection.

2. "What am I doing wrong?"
Not understanding, that the wifi from Spark and the wifi from the RC are neither the same SSID,  nor the same passwords (unless you have changed both passwords to the same and also made the SSID names on both devices the same).
Out of the box, you have ONE Spark SSID, if direct connected to the device.
And NON from the Spark but (the (other) one from the RC , in case the RC is wifi connected.

Also I think you using an android.
My advice: Connect your RC to the device via an OTG cable!
2019-8-8
Use props
driverman930
lvl.3
United States

It's an apple phone. I sent my spark in for repairs. I got it back and I have a different password and name for controller and spark can't seem to connect all together.
2019-8-8
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1. Turn on both the controller and the drone.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3.Press and hold these buttons on the controller in this order - Customizable button, Flight Pause Button, Function button. If done correctly the controller should start to beep continuously.
4. Place the controller within 20cm of the spark.
5. Press and hold the power button on the rear of the spark for about 3 seconds, you should hear the spark beep one time so you can let go.
6. Wait around 15 seconds, if it didn't pair repeat steps 1-6, if you've tried a few times and still nothing you probably have a fault with either the controller or the drone.

See Manual Page 36 for button names - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20V1.6.pdf
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The no internet connection prompt is normal, because Spark Wi-Fi can't connect to the Internet. If there is a click on the left side, the connection is considered to be successful. Same for remote control WiFi. In regards to the lost connection. Can you please try to fly in a different location for us to further isolate the problem? Also, please make sure that you already turn off the beginner mode. You can also try to relink the Aircraft to the RC to see if the problem will still persist. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  

2019-8-8
Use props
driverman930
lvl.3
United States

That did the trick I am pretty sure I got it working right. Initial flight around my propriety { 1 acre} was good. Will do the rest of my testing in the AM. Work nights have to go. Thanks for your valuable help.
2019-8-8
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope it worked out and you find the Spark worth the wait...
2019-8-9
Use props
driverman930
lvl.3
United States

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-9 00:16
I hope it worked out and you find the Spark worth the wait...

It's all good went thru everything and all is working well thanks for the input!!
2019-8-9
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

driverman930 Posted at 8-9 09:44
It's all good went thru everything and all is working well thanks for the input!!

My pleasure..
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules