Card read errors
1321 2 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TracyCox
lvl.1
Canada

Anyone else having card errors?
Osmo Pocket stopped recognizing my sd cards and as well randomly started initializing cards when I swiped from left to right. The footage was retrieved on a computer after but that's not cool. Even the latest firmware could not fix this problem... Be wary when it stops recognizing cards - that's when it started to 'Initialize' on it's own.
2019-8-8
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Do you individually remove/delete videos from the card or format the card in a computer?
Do you ever format the card in the Osmo Pocket?
If you do the first and seldom ever do the second then there is a possibility the file structure of the card is damaged and needs formatting in the Osmo pocket to re-record the operating files and folders.
If the cards are not on the approved list compiled by DJI there is a slight risk the cards are overheating keeping up with the transfer speeds and degrading.
Which makes me wonder if this is a reason some people report overheating from the pocket when in use?
Fast transfer speeds can push memory cards to their limit or beyond if not up to spec and heat can be generated at significant levels. I have XQD cards for my DSLRs that get very hot when using in rapid bursts.
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize for the inconvenience. This is only an exceptional case. After verifying the issue and there is no user's error, we will provide replacement service for free. Please return the product for diagnosis. This matter has reached our designated department to provide rectification. You may contact our support using the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules