Need recap
770 7 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans69a48966
lvl.2
United Kingdom

HI guys i havent been able to fly my spark recently and need to know if there has been any news in the spark world that i have missed in the past 6 months.
one of them is the situation with the otg cable for ios devices
many thanks..
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will highly recommend you to check if there is an available firmware update for your Spark before flying again. Also, whether the OTG cable can be used with the iOS device, this function has not been completely tested. Please use with caution. Should you have any inquiries please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-8
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

The Spark is probably a dead product.  DJI has made no further tests or improvements in the 3/4 year I have owned one.  Don't get me wrong - I still love my Spark.  Just don't expect any changes or improvements.
2019-8-8
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

MccloudSpark Posted at 8-8 15:31
The Spark is probably a dead product.  DJI has made no further tests or improvements in the 3/4 year I have owned one.  Don't get me wrong - I still love my Spark.  Just don't expect any changes or improvements.

Completely agree with you. And just as the OP said, I think the last major update was OTG support for both Android and iOS. DJI may not officially "support" OTG, but if I am not wrong people have been able to use it in both Android and iOS as well as Go4 and Litchi.
2019-8-8
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

MccloudSpark Posted at 8-8 15:31
The Spark is probably a dead product.  DJI has made no further tests or improvements in the 3/4 year I have owned one.  Don't get me wrong - I still love my Spark.  Just don't expect any changes or improvements.

Does seem strange doesn't it that they either can't organise themselves enough to keep up with production or have a delivery problem. More likely it's as you say and Spark has so many issues that they are either trying to fix it, or have just decided to drop it completely. Either way you can't really trust or believe what the mods and admins say on this forum when they are just paid employees of DJI and do whatever they are told.
2019-8-8
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

The key is to enjoy flying (and life in general) and simply ignore what Marvin, the Paranoid Android says.

2019-8-8
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing new on the front to report, the Spark is excellent right where it is.
2019-8-9
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

And OTG worked fine with the iPhone I used to use.
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules