M2P QuickShot Issue
521 6 2019-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LCubed56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111624 ft
United States

Hi, I was trying to go thru the various QuickShot modes today for the first time, and after doing Dronie (once), Circle (once), and Helix (twice), I ran into a problem. The next time I selected QuickShot, the next menu didn't come up (at least it wasn't visible on my Samsung S9+) and the mode was stuck in Dronie. I tried restarting the DJI GO 4 App, but still no luck. Has anyone else run into this and figured out how to get around it?
2019-8-9
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

Did you switch out and then back into P mode?   Usually switching mode will get things back to normal.
2019-8-9
Use props
LCubed56
lvl.1
United States

parkgt214 Posted at 8-9 12:28
Did you switch out and then back into P mode?   Usually switching mode will get things back to normal.

I did not try that. I will try that the next time it happens. Thank you.
2019-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Press down the 5D button on the remote
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the problem can't be fixed by following the suggestion of the forum members here, you may try to re-install the application to see if there will be changes. Please note: ensure that the important files are saved prior to deleting the app such as photos or videos and the flight records must be synced. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-11
Use props
LilBuzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161 ft

United States

*I* found it easier to press on the quick shots icon again, and select "normal".   Same method in, same method out.
2019-8-11
Use props
LCubed56
lvl.1
United States

LilBuzzy Posted at 8-11 14:24
*I* found it easier to press on the quick shots icon again, and select "normal".   Same method in, same method out.

I tried that, but it didn't help. Once I went back into QuickShots, Dronie was automatically selected and the submenu did not appear. However, the suggestion to switch out of P mode to S mode and back to P mode worked.
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules