My drone has issues and i cant get no support.
1075 5 2019-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kerrysky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468415 ft
Ireland

My drone has a issue with its gimbal moving erratically. Twice ive tried to contact  dji support on the app and as yet no one has replied. What to I have to do to get some service around here?
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Kerry, I am sorry to hear that you had encountered an issue with your gimbal. Could you please provide more details about the issue. Besides, please also tell the model of your drone, and upload a video of the issue so I can check further.
Regarding your feedback about connecting support 2 times but got no reply, may I confirm if you are using the "Bug Feedback" on the app to contact us? Or did you receive a ticket number? You can contact the online support via this route: DJI Support > After-sale Support > Online Service. Or you can also contact us at this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2019-8-10
Use props
Dave Tracy
New

Hello DJI I have a problem updating firm wear in my DJI Inspire 1 s/n W130CC30030526, when I try to up date, it flashes green and the turns solid red and then sets there and never finishes up grade, just stays solid red and  when I turn it on, it never turns green or activates or can it connect to app. Please help me
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dave Tracy Posted at 10-13 04:02
Hello DJI I have a problem updating firm wear in my DJI Inspire 1 s/n W130CC30030526, when I try to up date, it flashes green and the turns solid red and then sets there and never finishes up grade, just stays solid red and  when I turn it on, it never turns green or activates or can it connect to app. Please help me

Hi Dave, may I know if you had formatted the SD card before updating? Please check the following steps and update again.
1. Ensure that the Intelligent Flight Battery has at least 50% power.
2. Please format the SD card, download the firmware again from the website, unzip the file, put the firmware into the root directory in the SD card and update again.
3. Check whether the aircraft can power on and update normally. If it still fails, please export the RESULT and LOG files from the SD card, upload to Dropbox and provide me with the link, thank you.
2019-10-13
Use props
Dave Tracy
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 10-13 19:27
Hi Dave, may I know if you had formatted the SD card before updating? Please check the following steps and update again.
1. Ensure that the Intelligent Flight Battery has at least 50% power.
2. Please format the SD card, download the firmware again from the website, unzip the file, put the firmware into the root directory in the SD card and update again.

Well now am thinking it might not need an update, but when it boots up, t has a steady red light, even when am bind the controller and I can take photo's, am not flying drone just doing a static check, but can't get a steady green, do I have some settings wrong, am a novice with the inspire.
Thanks in  Advavance , Dave
2019-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dave Tracy Posted at 11-2 17:17
Well now am thinking it might not need an update, but when it boots up, t has a steady red light, even when am bind the controller and I can take photo's, am not flying drone just doing a static check, but can't get a steady green, do I have some settings wrong, am a novice with the inspire.
Thanks in  Advavance , Dave

Hi Dave, could you please provide a screenshot of the DJI GO app to us? If it is convenient, please also provide a video of the aircraft after powering on, I'd love to confirm it. Thanks.
2019-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules