Ntfs partiton
1852 3 2019-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michalm01
lvl.2
Czechia

Hello

I have a problem with partitioning and my lgtv.
I figured out the osmo action only supports fat32 and exfat.
My lg tv supports only fat32 and ntfs..

Since I have a 128gb sd card I need to use exfat, but then I cant play my videos and pictures directly trought a usb cable to my tv.
I need to firstly move the files to some compatible drive and then play that one on my tv.

Could we get a support for ntfs on dji osmo action? That would be more than perfect.

Thank you
Michal
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Michal. Thank you for sharing this information you have shared with us. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and of the DJI Osmo Action. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-10
Use props
Michalm01
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 11:23
Hello and good day Michal. Thank you for sharing this information you have shared with us. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and of the DJI Osmo Action. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.

Thank you, it would be great and I think many users you like this also.
My gopro had this so I had no problems before.
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Michalm01 Posted at 8-10 22:49
Thank you, it would be great and I think many users you like this also.
My gopro had this so I had no problems before.

You are very much welcome Michal and thank you for the additional information you have provided. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules