Today I lose drone
2959 11 2019-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

Hello nihao : ) - I want assure I very safe pilot who fillow all rulle and reg, procedure and take extra precaution always before each time I fly.
Today I fly drone over friend house while I visit because he and girlfriend of him want see it fly. I 380 feet in sky, when I try decend we hear noise like loud pop, then drone spiral out control, I not able stop or giude it. there is kid party across river in front friend house many kid there, dozen or more. I try yell but they not hear me. Drone fall in driveway full children. I go across bridge quick so I get to where it crash. It land three feet only from child and it expload it hit very hard to driveway.  When I say expload I mean part fly everywhere. Motor of it fly off, back leg destroyed body destroyed, gimble brake off. But I just glad no one hurt. But if it hit one of children that there it kill them. I find aready man who shoot down it and he arested, and I wish he die in jail. I know landlord own property he on and I going make sure he get kick out! He so stupid, not only he shoot in direction where many kid at, he shoot down drone I pay $1000+ for, so I going sue him too. I have over 20 whitness see what happen, neighbor who I know for many year and whole family of him see what happen, neighbor on other side outside with wife and three kid see what happen, neighbor across river see what happen. I wish I pay to ruin life of him because what he do too stupid and if child die that blood on him.

This why you not supposed shoot down drone, now where bullet he shoot land? Maybe other person not get lucky and hit in head by stray bullet, I hope it not but where it land?

2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about what happened to the drone, however, glad that the person who shot your drone was arrested. Hopefully, everyone will be safe during this incident. Thank you for sharing this flight experience with us.
2019-8-27
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 09:18
Hi, we're sorry to know about what happened to the drone, however, glad that the person who shot your drone was arrested. Hopefully, everyone will be safe during this incident. Thank you for sharing this flight experience with us.

Hello nihao : ) - I glad too because I not want anyone hurt, I buy replacement drone soon but, i think I fly around house only, I not want replace again it.
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

李菲薛Kitty Posted at 8-28 20:13
Hello nihao : ) - I glad too because I not want anyone hurt, I buy replacement drone soon but, i think I fly around house only, I not want replace again it.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We would recommend flying in an open area without interferences and make sure that the firmware of your DJI is updated, IMU and compass were calibrated. Thank you for continued support. May you please always have a safe flight.
2019-8-29
Use props
Taxflax
New

Sweden

Craziest story I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing!
2019-8-30
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

Taxflax Posted at 8-30 13:32
Craziest story I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing!

Why crazy? You never hear about person drone get shot? If you post just to tell person what they say crazy, then please not post reply because what you say not respectful, and not have purpose in reply section. Only reason person say stuff like what you reply is so they provoke negative response so they judge person base on reply they make, so if you want reply way you do then you reply in other person post way you do, not here.
2019-8-31
Use props
fansac8bb273
New
Flight distance : 45515 ft
United States

Yeah you sound like your from North America
2019-8-31
Use props
berry01
lvl.1

i have a Freefly Alta 8/ MoviPro Complete Aerial Cinema Kit for sale
2019-9-4
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

fansac8bb273 Posted at 8-31 22:34
Yeah you sound like your from North America

I born Taipei Taiwan, I move in usa many year ago.  I live with boyfriend, and yes, we in usa.
2019-9-11
Use props
fansac8bb273
New
Flight distance : 45515 ft

李菲薛Kitty Posted at 9-11 21:22
I born Taipei Taiwan, I move in usa many year ago.  I live with boyfriend, and yes, we in usa.

i hope you found your drone. Id be happy if I could just get mine shipped to me order my Mav 2 pro over a month ago and the shipping times has gone by and the site is now advertising shorter ship times. Leaves me confused and angry.
2019-9-22
Use props
hamstergraphics
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992736 ft

李菲薛Kitty Posted at 8-31 08:18
Why crazy? You never hear about person drone get shot? If you post just to tell person what they say crazy, then please not post reply because what you say not respectful, and not have purpose in reply section. Only reason person say stuff like what you reply is so they provoke negative response so they judge person base on reply they make, so if you want reply way you do then you reply in other person post way you do, not here.

They were saying the story was a crazy one, not that you were crazy.  calm down, they said nothing wrong....
2019-10-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read!
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules