new DJI GO app update 3.1.58
4867 5 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas Grabka
lvl.2
Germany

Hey,
after the last update of the DJI GO app from iOS 3.1.54 to iOS 3.1.58 the app crashes 3 seconds after starting to film.
The new update date is 5. august 2019. I try to start several times, always the same crash.
I have the first OSMO model.

2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what specific iPhone and the iOs version are you using? Have you tried to use a different iOS device to possibly mimic the problem and to ensure that this scenario is not isolated into one device? Would it be possible if you could send us a sample video wherein the problem shows? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-11
Use props
ABunin
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-11 11:39
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what specific iPhone and the iOs version are you using? Have you tried to use a different iOS device to possibly mimic the problem and to ensure that this scenario is not isolated into one device? Would it be possible if you could send us a sample video wherein the problem shows? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

Already a lot of people complain about the same problem - the application crashes when the video starts. You only apologize every time. Could something be done?
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ABunin Posted at 8-12 04:29
Already a lot of people complain about the same problem - the application crashes when the video starts. You only apologize every time. Could something be done?

Hi, thanks for additional input. Would it be possible if you could provide the details that we need below for us to coordinate the situation with our designated department to provide rectification? Thank you for cooperation.

Version of the DJI GO:
Firmware version of the DJI Product:
iOS or Android version:
The video showing the problem:
The video can be uploaded using google drive or dropbox then provide the link.
2019-8-12
Use props
ABunin
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-12 13:44
Hi, thanks for additional input. Would it be possible if you could provide the details that we need below for us to coordinate the situation with our designated department to provide rectification? Thank you for cooperation.

Version of the DJI GO:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=195599
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ios DJI  GO 3.1.59 fixed this crash and it has been available via app store.
Plz update DJI GO app to solve this issue
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules