Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No DJI Care Refresh
1613 8 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adi Hertila
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297185 ft
Romania

Hello. I bought the DJI Fly More Combo a few days ago. Today I wanted to check the DJI Care Refresh. I entered the serial number and then it said to me that no DJI care refresh was activated?
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I was able to coordinate the situation with our designated department and found out the DJI Care refresh can't be found. Would it be possible if you could verify to us where did you purchase the drone and the DJI care refresh? If the product has been purchased in our dealers together with the DJI care refresh plan, the activation card/code should be provided that can be manually activated thru our website. However, if the product and the refresh plan was made in our store, the DJI care refresh plan will automatically be activated to your aircraft 2 days after the shipment. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-11
Use props
Adi Hertila
lvl.2
Romania

I've bought the drone from a website that is legit in my country. I don't think it's your dealer.  But when it got home I saw something with DJI CARE REFRESH 48 HOURS TO BIND but I didn't saw any code so I thought that it was activated. And today when I checked I see I have no DJI care refresh. So it is ok to see that you have no care refresh when you do?
2019-8-11
Use props
blackhawk down2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 326972 ft
United States

Similar issue. I received and activated my new mavic pro + smart controller from a dealer on amazon. It's so hot here I haven't even been able to do anything other than a short test fight last evening. I wanted to add care refresh and read that I can not after 48 hours of activation. Is there something that can be done. The bird has less than 15 min of flight time.
2019-8-15
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

blackhawk down2 Posted at 8-15 17:46
Similar issue. I received and activated my new mavic pro + smart controller from a dealer on amazon. It's so hot here I haven't even been able to do anything other than a short test fight last evening. I wanted to add care refresh and read that I can not after 48 hours of activation. Is there something that can be done. The bird has less than 15 min of flight time.

Possible, but Video verification is needed

Check this topic, perhaps a mod will jump in, too

https://forum.dji.com/thread-79958-1-1.html
2019-8-15
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Did you BUY the care refresh? Or just got the offer to do so? It is a extra process, cost extra money and is not available in every country of origin.
2019-8-15
Use props
Adi Hertila
lvl.2
Romania

I figured it out, it was just the offer. Thanks for the help.
2019-8-16
Use props
djiuser_Hf9qX9HM0eag
New
Flight distance : 371 ft

Hungary

I live in Hungary. I bought a "used" Mavic Pro. The "bird" is new, it was changed by an official service. I used it about 2-3 hours. Can I activate a Care Refresh after video authorization?
The most important question: can I use one bought in UK:"Mavic Pro EU version" is printed on the card. Thanks a lot!
2019-8-24
Use props
djiuser_Hf9qX9HM0eag
New
Flight distance : 371 ft

Hungary

Please answer for my previous question! Thx!
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules