Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update issue
1899 4 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gunnydon
lvl.1
United States

I hadn't flown my Phantom 3 Standard in a long time and when I tried to start it the camera wouldn't work. I got that working and took it out to fly and it worked but would not record. I figured that I needed an update so I completed that and when the DJI Go app showed complete I disconnected it and tried again but the drone beeps and I don't know how to stop it. Does anyone have a solution for me? Thanks.
2019-8-11
Use props
fansb28ebad4
lvl.1
United States

The drone beeps continuously.
2019-8-13
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is the beep loud, or pretty quiet, if it's loud you probably had a firmware update error, so you need to update it again, unfortunately this will take around 20 minutes and the drone will be beeping the whole time.

You download the firmware from the P3 standard page and put it on an SD card, then put the SD card in the drone, should start automatically and the LED on the camera/gimbal should flash red and green.
2019-8-14
Use props
fansc0cc7cd8
lvl.1
United States

Ben Mason Posted at 8-14 04:51
Is the beep loud, or pretty quiet, if it's loud you probably had a firmware update error, so you need to update it again, unfortunately this will take around 20 minutes and the drone will be beeping the whole time.

You download the firmware from the P3 standard page and put it on an SD card, then put the SD card in the drone, should start automatically and the LED on the camera/gimbal should flash red and green.

Thank you it worked just as you said ! I really appreciate the help.
2019-8-18
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansc0cc7cd8 Posted at 8-18 14:35
Thank you it worked just as you said ! I really appreciate the help.

No Problem, Happy Flying !
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules