Getting RAW images off ipad /Go4 app??
2462 3 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DALLEN
lvl.2
United States

I noticed that I was missing a lot of images from my micro SD card when I removed it from my Mavic Pro 2. Turns out the missing photos are saved as RAW files on my Ipad in the Go4 app library.

Not sure how that happens, but how does one get their images that appear to be in the Go4 library off of the iPad and onto a card or into my Mac laptop?

And how would some of the images appear within  the Go4 app on the iPad, but do not show up on the micro sd card?

square-peg-round-hole-d-high-quality-rendering-40404749.jpg
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For clarification,  You can choose JPEG and RAW formats when taking pictures. (If you choose JPEG, the photo's suffix is JPG. For RAW format, the photo's suffix is ??DNG.) and the RAW photos can only be transferred to a PC, not with the iPad. Therefore, the photos that you have in your DJI GO 4 app is only a cache file which is in a low condition. The original quality of photos and videos must be saved in the SD card of the aircraft. Hope that this would clarify your query.
2019-8-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

IPads doesn't support Raw (DNG) files, only Jpeg
2019-8-12
Use props
DALLEN
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-12 11:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For clarification,  You can choose JPEG and RAW formats when taking pictures. (If you choose JPEG, the photo's suffix is JPG. For RAW format, the photo's suffix is ??DNG.) and the RAW photos can only be transferred to a PC, not with the iPad. Therefore, the photos that you have in your DJI GO 4 app is only a cache file which is in a low condition. The original quality of photos and videos must be saved in the SD card of the aircraft. Hope that this would clarify your query.

How do you get them off the ipad when they are in the  Go4 app?
2019-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules