Z30 Image saving issue
2186 5 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dharrell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36532 ft
United States

I'm flying a M210 RTK with Z30 and XT2. I flew three flights and checked images between each flight (three battery swaps). I get back to the office and the Z30 card has no images. I check every card (2 in XT2, and the M210 card) and the images are not there. I put everthing back on the aircarft and power on, and the images are no longer visable in the app (Pilot). I take a photo using Pilot app on Z30 and view the photo via the app. When I load the card into my computer the image is not on the Z30 card. This time I put the card back into the Z30, turn everything back on and the image I just took is still available.

At this point, I'm totally confused. Where is this image being saved? Where are my other images?
2019-8-12
Use props
dharrell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36532 ft
United States

I should have said, all hardware (M210 RTK, Cendence, Crystal Sky, Z30 and XT2 are all up to current firmware
2019-8-12
Use props
fansb9ec3fd2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you ever get an answer?  This happened to me recently and i had to format the SD card a couple times to get it to work.  I also starting having feed issues w/ Z30 where I would loose video connection every time i triggered the camera (still had control of the craft).
2019-8-28
Use props
Flyron
lvl.1
South Africa

I am having the same issue. Have you resolved the problem?
2019-11-25
Use props
CCSO
lvl.1

United States

Has anybody solved this issue? I have had numerous, but not back to back flights, where i go to take still pic and screen blacks out. Full control of aircraft just no picture and no screen. After 15 seconds, screen comes back... Hard to replicate it as it doesnt always happens but happens more than a few times. I was originally told it was due to the mini sd card and that it had to be a U3, but still occuring with san disk extreme U3... Z30 just put out updated firmware and have not flown enough since to know if that fixed it.
2020-6-10
Use props
fans5a4b9096
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380810 ft
Canada

what size sd card are you using?
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules