Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI assistant 2 not the right aircraft for calibration
1573 6 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colby H.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
Im trying to recalibrte the viosn system for my mavic 2 pro, but not the right aircraft shows up when I clibrate it. The Mavic air, my old drone shows up. Does anyone have an idea of how to replace my mavic air that shows up when I calibrate it, to show my mavic 2 pro?

Thanks in advance!
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Colby, may we have the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Is it DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.8 downloaded under Mavic 2 page https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads?
2019-8-12
Use props
Colby H.
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ok thanks! I will try that.
2019-8-13
Use props
Colby H.
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Which one do I download? Do I remove the dji assistant I have downloaded right now, or could u possibly give me the steps to get the version of softwere?

Thanks!
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Colby H. Posted at 8-13 13:14
Which one do I download? Do I remove the dji assistant I have downloaded right now, or could u possibly give me the steps to get the version of softwere?

Thanks!

Hi Colby, Mavic uses a different DJI Assistant 2 which version is V2.0.8, even though you have installed DJI Assistant v1.2.5, no need to delete it, please download DJI Assistant 2 V2.0.8 directly, then calibrate the vision system via this software.
2019-8-13
Use props
Colby H.
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ok thanks,I got it to work! I appreciate your quick response
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Colby H. Posted at 8-13 20:16
Ok thanks,I got it to work! I appreciate your quick response

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any other problem, enjoy flying.
2019-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules