Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#Review Winner Announced! Test and Win DJI’s New Osmo Mobile 3!
12Next >
19718 62 2019-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

970-439.jpg
Tired of hearing about new DJI releases from other online reviewers before you get a chance to check out the product? This time YOU could be the one testing and reviewing the latest gear from DJI! Simply share a DJI product review thread of yours and you’ll have the chance to test, and even WIN the new Osmo Mobile 3!

Thank you for your support! The following is the list of users who win the chance to test the New Osmo Mobile 3!
We will contact you via email in recent days!
Title
link
Author
#Review Mavic 2 Zoom vs Mavic 2 Pro comparison review
#Review DJI RoboMaster - The beginning of a new era - Quick assembly
#Review DJI Mavic Air | Review + Tips

Rules:
1.        Post a thread in the “Events - Review" section with the tag #Review in the title and add the product name as the subtitle. (Please note that incorrectly tagged submissions will be ineligible for entry.)
Examples:
-        #Review Mavic 2 Pro in-depth review
-        #Review Osmo Pocket review and tips.

2.        The thread should be a review of a DJI product, and all series of product reviews will be accepted.

3.        What should be included in your thread:
-        Images of the product.
-        Images or videos shot using the product.
-        A 5 min or longer review video OR a review thread of at least 500 words.
Examples:
Smart Controller in-depth review!
https://forum.dji.com/thread-192871-1-1.html

DJI SMART CONTROLLER REVIEW - The ultimate media powerhouse
https://forum.dji.com/thread-182773-1-1.html

DJI OSMO POCKET IN-DEPTH REVIEW! THE GAME CHANGER!
https://forum.dji.com/thread-173492-1-1.html

Deadline:
You can submit your work until 23:59 on August 21, 2019 (UTC +8).
The winner will be announced on August 22, 2019.

Additional Guidelines:
1.        The more detailed the content (product function, how to use, tips, etc.), the higher your chance of success will be.
2.        The winner will have the opportunity to experience new DJI products in the future.
3.        Submissions that have won an award from previous forum contests are not allowed.

4.        Contestants must guarantee the authenticity and originality of all submissions. Watermarks can be added, but this may decrease the submission's chance of winning. Any submissions containing counterfeit or pirated content will result in the immediate disqualification of the contestant, and they will be held liable for any consequences that result from their submission.
5.        Contestants are welcome to make submissions featuring a variety of content. Submitted work must not contain obscene or violent content or content that violates any local laws and regulations.
6.        Contestants capturing content with UAV-based aerial photography platforms should fly their aircraft safely and in accordance with all relevant local laws and regulations.
7.        DJI has use rights of the works submitted in this contest. The works can be used by DJI media channels, including but not limited to the DJI official website, DJI store, DJI Forum, etc.

Prizes:
Best Reviewer Prize (×3):
Test the New DJI Osmo Mobile 3
* You will have chance to win the Osmo Mobile 3 for free!

Additional Prizes:
Additional winners will have their content tagged with “Digest” and will each receive 1200 forum points (valued at US $20).

2019-8-13
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

I seriously want to do this contest!
2019-8-13
Use props
TinoC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

Hi DJI Panda,

I would like to enter this contest. I have 2 youtube videos. One is the unboxing of the DJI Mavic Air and the other is first impressions. Both have samples taken with it.

The problem is that they are in portuguese. The reason for that is that I found thousands of videos in english and very few in portuguese. And the ones in portuguese are in brazilian portuguese. That is why I decided to make the videos in portuguese/portuguese. Not everyone speaks english. Do you think that I can participate?

I also seem to have bad luck. I just bought the Osmo Mobile 2 for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 a few weeks ago. I should have waited this few weeks to get the new Osmo Mobile 3.
But I didn't know then.
2019-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This looks like an excellent contest
2019-8-13
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

TinoC Posted at 8-13 09:35
Hi DJI Panda,

I would like to enter this contest. I have 2 youtube videos. One is the unboxing of the DJI Mavic Air and the other is first impressions. Both have samples taken with it.

They never specified language. I think you will be fine, especially if you use subtitles.
2019-8-13
Use props
TinoC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

pianoplayer7 Posted at 8-13 11:08
They never specified language. I think you will be fine, especially if you use subtitles.

No subtitles as they are intended for portuguese audiance.
2019-8-13
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

TinoC Posted at 8-13 11:49
No subtitles as they are intended for portuguese audiance.

In that case, I don't know what. If you or someone else could translate it, that would be helpful. Otherwise, DJI forum moderators would need to answer your question.
2019-8-13
Use props
BigData Appstrain
New

United Kingdom

Panorama 180 and shooting mode. The older model DJI osmo 2 takes 180 and 320 shot . Does this mode improve on this and take 360 shots . Others vendor like the     ...4 can take 360.
2019-8-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting contest
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi DJI Panda,

I would like to enter this contest. I have 2 youtube videos. One is the unboxing of the DJI Mavic Air and the other is first impressions. Both have samples taken with it.

Hi TinoC, thank you for your question! Portuguese is fine, But I would recommend you to add some EN sub or content for addition.
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

pianoplayer7 Posted at 8-13 06:19
I seriously want to do this contest!

Please do so. ;)
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

A J Posted at 8-13 10:11

Thank you, A J!
2019-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My pleasure
2019-8-13
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

2nd prize you get 2?
2019-8-14
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

Do we get better chances of winning for doing both the review thread and the review video in the same thread (like in the example?)
2019-8-14
Use props
fans9e8e3dc4
New
United Kingdom

This is BS. DJI is pushing people to create positive reviews online in order to get free stuff. It’s pretty poor conduct, and is a way of gaining many online reviews which may not be authentic in order for people to hopefully get free stuff.
2019-8-14
Use props
Mattia Antonelli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992392 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello! Thank you for this opportunity.
I’m an Italian tech reviewer could I join the contest?
All of my reviews are in Italian!
Thanks, Mattia
2019-8-14
Use props
fans738829cf
lvl.1
United States

I feel like this is a dumb question, but I can’t find the event review area to post my review. Can someone help me find where to post??
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

pianoplayer7 Posted at 8-14 03:57
Do we get better chances of winning for doing both the review thread and the review video in the same thread (like in the example?)

Sure you can doing both the review thread and the review video in the same thread.
According to the rules.  the more detailed the content (product function, how to use, tips, etc.), the higher your chance of success will be.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fans738829cf Posted at 8-14 15:48
I feel like this is a dumb question, but I can’t find the event review area to post my review. Can someone help me find where to post??

Hi! Here you go>>https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=132&filter=typeid&typeid=711
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Mattia Antonelli Posted at 8-14 06:05
Hello! Thank you for this opportunity.
I’m an Italian tech reviewer could I join the contest?
All of my reviews are in Italian!

Hi Mattia, sure things. you are welcome to join, but I would recommend you to add some EN content for addition.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fans9e8e3dc4 Posted at 8-14 05:25
This is BS. DJI is pushing people to create positive reviews online in order to get free stuff. It’s pretty poor conduct, and is a way of gaining many online reviews which may not be authentic in order for people to hopefully get free stuff.

Hey, thank you for your feedback, we will double-check all the content to make sure it is for real, and all comments are welcome. According to Rule No.4,  contestants must guarantee the authenticity and originality of all submissions. Watermarks can be added, but this may decrease the submission's chance of winning. Any submissions containing counterfeit or pirated content will result in the immediate disqualification of the contestant, and they will be held liable for any consequences that result from their submission.
2019-8-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another great contest
2019-8-15
Use props
Mattia Antonelli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992392 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Panda Posted at 8-14 23:04
Hi Mattia, sure things. you are welcome to join, but I would recommend you to add some EN content for addition.

Hi DJI Panda, thanks for the reply, title and description are enough?
2019-8-15
Use props
faizanpatel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3776 ft
India

Hoping to win this contest!
2019-8-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

This is BS. DJI is pushing people to create positive reviews online in order to get free stuff. It’s pretty poor conduct, and is a way of gaining many online reviews which may not be authentic in order for people to hopefully get free stuff.

And what’s wrong with others giving their opinion, it’s all over this forum and not all is positive, in fact as a rule people generally come here to complain.

The fact that you can freely accuse others of posting false opinions and your post is still here shows it’s pretty open around here .
2019-8-17
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Hi DJI Panda,

Thank you for yet another cool contest on this forum.

I am so IN

Here are my two reviews of my DJI products:

1) #Review of DJI Spark in PT with EN subtitles
This was one of my first review videos that I did for some friends of my first drone ever. Added English subtitles for everyone to enjoy.

2) #Review and Unboxing video of the DJI Mavic Air
My second review video of my second drone, the DJI Mavic Air. Also added English subtitles for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to share these videos I made for my friends here on the forum. I would be glad to win this contest and review an OSMO Mobile 3.
Realisticly, if I do win anything in this contest may it be at least to start doing these review videos in English in the future to be able reach a broader audience.

2019-8-18
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Portugal

A J Posted at 8-13 10:11

It sure does. Got me all excited! ;)
2019-8-18
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Portugal

Hi DJI Panda,

TinoC ainda estás a tempo de criar legendas para os teus videis de forma a alcançar uma maior audiência. Trata disso que é simples de fazer.
2019-8-18
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Portugal

This is BS. DJI is pushing people to create positive reviews online in order to get free stuff. It’s pretty poor conduct, and is a way of gaining many online reviews which may not be authentic in order for people to hopefully get free stuff.

DJI is not claiming they have to be positive reviews. Only reviews of DJI products. If you have a constructive critic to share please do so. At least that was my understanding on this contest.
2019-8-18
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

o_laparoto Posted at 8-18 04:25
It sure does. Got me all excited! ;)

2019-8-18
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Thank You for the opportunity
2019-8-19
Use props
VigilanteDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a good contest.  I'll try to crank something out in the next 24 hours.
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Mattia Antonelli Posted at 8-15 22:32
Hi DJI Panda, thanks for the reply, title and description are enough?

Hi, sure.
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

VigilanteDrones Posted at 8-19 20:10
Looks like a good contest.  I'll try to crank something out in the next 24 hours.

Cool, looking forward to it!
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

o_laparoto Posted at 8-18 04:23
Hi DJI Panda,

Thank you for yet another cool contest on this forum.

Cool! Thank you for sharing!
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

faizanpatel Posted at 8-16 09:10
Hoping to win this contest!

Thank you for sharing your review.
2019-8-20
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

Ok - I just saw an error in the original thread. It says that winners will earn 1200 points, which is worth US$20. 1800 points is US$10, and 3600 points is US$20. How can 1200 points add to US$20 when they would be traded in for only about US$7?
2019-8-20
Use props
bwpage3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2687 ft
United States

#review I have spent 2 days trying to get this OSMO 3 to work and so far it does not. Now tech support just send me a list of only a few phones this will work with. Mostly the high end most expensive phones. Even though my Samsung J7 works just fine with the OSMO 1 and OSMO 2, it will not work with the OSMO 3. That is just crazy. Just really poor engineering and thought went into this that it doesn't work with the same phone models as the  OSMO 1 and OSMO 2 worked with.
2019-8-20
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

bwpage3@gmail.c Posted at 8-20 06:38
#review I have spent 2 days trying to get this OSMO 3 to work and so far it does not. Now tech support just send me a list of only a few phones this will work with. Mostly the high end most expensive phones. Even though my Samsung J7 works just fine with the OSMO 1 and OSMO 2, it will not work with the OSMO 3. That is just crazy. Just really poor engineering and thought went into this that it doesn't work with the same phone models as the  OSMO 1 and OSMO 2 worked with.

If you want to hear from a forum representative, please create a new thread in the Osmo section. This thread is related to the contest, not to the product itself.
2019-8-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules