Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Released - Capture Life’s Memorable Moments
22752 213 2019-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Replies reward 1428 Points Reply to this post for a chance to win 6 Points! Each person is 2 times
Radek_EM
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-13 05:59
Hi DAFlys, Osmo Mobile 3 supports smartphones that are 62-88mm wide and up to 9.5mm thick. This range covers most mobile phones currently available. Please note that actual compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone. Certain form factors, including buttons on the side, should also be considered. Please check the compatible list below:
[view_image]

Witam z tą listą wspieranych telefonów to jakaś lipa.
Ponieważ mam 2 telefony które nie znajdują się na tej liście tzn. LG G7 Thinq oraz Xiaomi Mi 9T.
W LG G7 Thinq  brak obsługi filmów w 4K  oraz brak 4K Timelapse  i tu jest ok, nie jest na liście.
ale Xiaomi Mi 9T mojej żony którego też nie ma na liście obsługuje  nagrywanie 4K  oraz Timelapse 4K.
Gdzie tutaj logika??
Gdzie jest wsparcie dla obiektywów szerokokątnych? W aplikacji nie ma możliwości przełączenia na obiektyw szerokokątny.
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_gOtOU3xIhCqB
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

DAFlys Posted at 8-13 06:03
Excellent thanks.

Thanks Good info!
2019-9-5
Use props
Hotaru
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

I suggest researching a lot with other users before buying this unit to see if it is really working with your smartphone model.

Bought yesterday, but didn't work with my Huawei Mate 20 pro.
Actually sounds like the problem is in the Mimo App, when you connect the gimbal you get a tutorial screen, but at the end of the tutorial there is no "Done" button, so you get stuck on that screen and cannot start the app.

On my very old Sony Xperia Z5, the "Done" button appears and it is possible to use the app, but who cares ...
2019-9-7
Use props
FarmerMac
First Officer
Flight distance : 1170764 ft
  • >>>

Replies reward +6 Points

Hotaru Posted at 9-7 19:55
I suggest researching a lot with other users before buying this unit to see if it is really working with your smartphone model.

Try change fontsize in your mobile settings.. Thats should do it..
I think there is a "bug" in the MIMO app.
2019-9-8
Use props
FarmerMac
First Officer
Flight distance : 1170764 ft
  • >>>

Hotaru Posted at 9-7 19:55

Similar case:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D710%26typeid%3D710
2019-9-8
Use props
Blokes7
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Hi, I have just bought an Osmo Mobile and I'm wondering if it will work with a Moondog Labs clamp on Anamorphic adaptor?
2019-9-10
Use props
L1M3L1M
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Blokes7 Posted at 9-10 23:10
Hi, I have just bought an Osmo Mobile and I'm wondering if it will work with a Moondog Labs clamp on Anamorphic adaptor?

It might depend on your phone model.
But seems like for iphone with moment lens the Osmo M3 still can support.
*lot of youtube review with moment
2019-9-11
Use props
djiuser_tQGZw1O9MDph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9062 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-13 05:59
Hi DAFlys, Osmo Mobile 3 supports smartphones that are 62-88mm wide and up to 9.5mm thick. This range covers most mobile phones currently available. Please note that actual compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone. Certain form factors, including buttons on the side, should also be considered. Please check the compatible list below:
[view_image]

Vaya...tengo un P8 lite del 2017 y no hay manera de que responda a los mandos del Osmo 3 y además , no puedo salir de esta pantalla cuando está conectado por bluetooth....
2019-9-11
Use props
Mikhai
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

djiuser_tQGZw1O9MDph Posted at 9-11 07:03
Vaya...tengo un P8 lite del 2017 y no hay manera de que responda a los mandos del Osmo 3 y además , no puedo salir de esta pantalla cuando está conectado por bluetooth....[view_image]

I had the same picture, phone model Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 x. DJI Mimo Application did not respond , I had to press the window "ready" , which was not visible , because my phone was a big font. In settings has reduced the fine print and immediately has become the bottom visible blue-button " is prepared." when I clicked on it-all at once earned, All buttons on Osmo Mobile 3 function normally. Me helped reductions font on phone Xiaomi redmi note 4
2019-9-11
Use props
Mikhai
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

djiuser_tQGZw1O9MDph Posted at 9-11 07:03
Vaya...tengo un P8 lite del 2017 y no hay manera de que responda a los mandos del Osmo 3 y además , no puedo salir de esta pantalla cuando está conectado por bluetooth....[view_image]

Tenía la misma imagen, Teléfono modelo Xiaomi Redmi Nota 4 recordar. Aplicación DJI Mimo no respondió, tuve que pulsar la ventana "ready", que no era visible, porque mi Teléfono era una fuente grande. En ajustes ha reducido la impresión fina e inmediatamente se ha convertido en la parte inferior visible botón azul " está preparado."cuando hice clic en él-todos a la vez ganado, todos los botones en Osmo Mobile 3 función normal. Me ayudó a reducir la fuente en el Teléfono Xiaomi redmi nota 4
2019-9-11
Use props
djiuser_JxAcq1VUQx43
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Gibt es einen Trick die Fernbedienung meines Selfie Sticks als Auslöser für den Mobile 3 zu verwenden?
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Mikhai Posted at 9-11 17:42
Tenía la misma imagen, Teléfono modelo Xiaomi Redmi Nota 4 recordar. Aplicación DJI Mimo no respondió, tuve que pulsar la ventana "ready", que no era visible, porque mi Teléfono era una fuente grande. En ajustes ha reducido la impresión fina e inmediatamente se ha convertido en la parte inferior visible botón azul " está preparado."cuando hice clic en él-todos a la vez ganado, todos los botones en Osmo Mobile 3 función normal. Me ayudó a reducir la fuente en el Teléfono Xiaomi redmi nota 4
[view_image]

Hi there, please ensure that the orientation lock has been disabled, and restore the front size to factory settings or set to the minimized one and relaunch the app to see if this helps.  
2019-9-12
Use props
Blokes7
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

L1M3L1M Posted at 9-11 00:28
It might depend on your phone model.
But seems like for iphone with moment lens the Osmo M3 still can support.
*lot of youtube review with moment

I have an iPhone 8, thanks
2019-9-15
Use props
djiuser_Nuuuvo5wEwW3
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

I got my Mobile 3 today. The Mimo app told me there was a firmware update. Did that without errors. Then I tested it for 5 minutes and all seemed great. So I set it to charge. When it was fully charged I wanted to play with it. But now it just pans right and stops. I’ve run the calibration about 5 times but it still pans right. If I switch the pan button to inverted, it pans left instead. So I’m guessing either a faulty thumb stick or a firmware bug. Anyone else with similar problems?
2019-9-16
Use props
noresonator
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Hi everyone, does the Osmo Mobile 3 work with the Google Pixel 3 phone?

This phone has been out for a year now, and DJI has notorious problems with compatibility! My Mavic 2 Pro doesn't work with the Pixel 3.

Some tips online say to try a different USB cable, or change USB settings on the phone. Most of the time, those tips don't work for anyone. If you search the forums, there are many threads about the Pixel 3, and most threads DO have DJI staff replying saying they are looking into it, or that they'll pass it on to engineering... well, a year+ later, and a pretty good 'flagship' type phone still doesn't work with DJI products.

So, has anyone got a Pixel 3 phone that works with any DJI products, specifically the Mobile 3? (This is a Pixel 3, not a 3XL or 3a, but I think compatibility stopped after the Pixel 2 series....)

Thanks!
2019-9-16
Use props
noresonator
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Sorry, duplicate post. Deleted.
2019-9-16
Use props
louyseiz
lvl.2

Replies reward +6 Points

@DJI: is there a page where we can see the current upgrades the team is working on, for MIMO? I'd be happy to be a beta-tester for instance. How often do you guys plan on delivering updates to the software?
Thank you
2019-9-17
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 250932 ft

YAHOOO!! Got one! Can't wait to get it in the mail!
2019-9-19
Use props
fansf7bad90f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37057 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

Had it for a week. Shutter button and zoom don’t always work. What am I doing wrong?
2019-9-23
Use props
toby tai
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Feel frustrating about the -50 +50 100degree titling angle
2019-9-26
Use props
Shervin Koushan
First Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

I would love a medium format Gimbal from DJI. Just a bit more payload than Ronin SC
2019-9-27
Use props
Shervin Koushan
First Officer

Replies reward +6 Points

Also, thanks for showcasing Osmo Mobile 3, very easy to understand
2019-9-27
Use props
Shervin Koushan
First Officer

I wonder if DJI puts all focus towards gimbals now that drone rules are getting more strict
2019-9-27
Use props
Gianlucap72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19124 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

hi but with the mobile osmo 3 there is no longer the live recording function, as was the case with version 2, connecting the recording with the facebook or youtube account, in live.
2019-9-29
Use props
dcchen85
First Officer
Flight distance : 1425925 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

Just got myself one today! Liking it so far.
I like the standby mode function that allows me to fold and use my phone without detaching it from Osmo.
2019-9-29
Use props
Arafat Tehsin
New

Replies reward +6 Points

Why on earth don't we have the support for Live Stream when you can do the same with Osmo Mobile 2?
2019-9-29
Use props
djiuser_l96BQlhf9KzN
New

Replies reward +6 Points

Hello, can the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and the Mimo App be operated with the Oneplus 7Pro and Android 10?
2019-10-1
Use props
JeremsProd
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Hi guys,

Why I can't rec in 60Fps with my xiaomi redmi note 7 ?

will there be dji mimo software updates?

Thanks u for the reply.
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90
lvl.2

Replies reward +6 Points

Hi @DJI
I would really like to know what's coming in the next releases of Mimo. I need to organize some shootings, and if I know that some things will be available (and when), I'll be able to plan accordingly.
A roadmap would be appreciated, since you repeat to everyone who's asking a question on this forum that "the question was sent to the developers". However you don't specify a priority or a release date, which is all that matters in the end.
Thank you
2019-10-2
Use props
pianoplayer7
First Officer
Flight distance : 251601 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

The days when I want everything DJI sells...
2019-10-3
Use props
pianoplayer7
First Officer
Flight distance : 251601 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

I would love to get an Osmo, but I just got my MA
2019-10-3
Use props
Prizm
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

[quote="DJI Panda"]"Sport Mode: Similar to the useful feature from the DJI Ronin series, Sport mode increases the response speed of the device to keep up when shooting fast-moving scenes."[/quote]
2019-10-3
Use props
Prizm
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

DJI Panda said: "Sport Mode: Similar to the useful feature from the DJI Ronin series, Sport mode increases the response speed of the device to keep up when shooting fast-moving scenes."

This was literally the only explanation of "sport mode" that I could find for the Mobile 3. I have gone through the tutorials and tried to find any sort of manual or FAQ with an explanation with no luck. The tutorial for sport mode simply says "Press this button to enable Sport Mode" with zero explanation of what it actually does. The information about Mobile 3's features is very sparse.
2019-10-3
Use props
Gianlucap72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19124 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

Per quanto riguarda il live stream...ci sarà nel prossimo firmware? Sul osmo mobile 3?
2019-10-4
Use props
TinoC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 201168 ft

Replies reward +6 Points

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-13 06:19
Hi David, here is a brief comparison between Osmo Mobile 2 and Osmo Mobile 3, hope it helps:
Function:
1. Well-placed buttons and intuitive functions make Osmo Mobile 3 convenient to use with a single hand, providing more versatility and freedom of movement.

Hi. I just got the new Osmo Mobile 3. Great design, foldable. Works fine with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Now I have to use the MIMO App. But what happend to the functions "Long exposure and Lightrail"??
Also when does DJI and Samsung work something out so that Android users can have access to Slowmotion.?

Kind regards
Tino
2019-10-9
Use props
DedeAndreSousa
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

PT
Olá!
Comprei meu Osmo Mobile 3 e gostaria de fazer o movimento VORTEX apresentado no Story porém de forma livre. Alguém conseguiria me ajudar?

EN
Hello!
Buy my Osmo Mobile 3 and I would like to make the VORTEX movement featured in the Story but free form. Can anyone help me?

Note: English translated by Google Translate
2019-10-12
Use props
DedeAndreSousa
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

djiuser_Nuuuvo5wEwW3 Posted at 9-16 08:19
I got my Mobile 3 today. The Mimo app told me there was a firmware update. Did that without errors. Then I tested it for 5 minutes and all seemed great. So I set it to charge. When it was fully charged I wanted to play with it. But now it just pans right and stops. I’ve run the calibration about 5 times but it still pans right. If I switch the pan button to inverted, it pans left instead. So I’m guessing either a faulty thumb stick or a firmware bug. Anyone else with similar problems?

Atualizei e tudo normal por aqui.
2019-10-14
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 13683681 ft
  • >>>

Replies reward +6 Points

I've gotta reply to get my points!  I have the Osmo Mobile 2, but haven't had interest in the 3 yet.  
2019-10-14
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 13683681 ft
  • >>>

Replies reward +6 Points

djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90 Posted at 10-2 07:39
Hi @DJI
I would really like to know what's coming in the next releases of Mimo. I need to organize some shootings, and if I know that some things will be available (and when), I'll be able to plan accordingly.
A roadmap would be appreciated, since you repeat to everyone who's asking a question on this forum that "the question was sent to the developers". However you don't specify a priority or a release date, which is all that matters in the end.

Unfortunately, very few software companies provide roadmaps for their future releases.  
2019-10-14
Use props
VideoKing
lvl.1

Replies reward +6 Points

Shot about 5 days so far with this OSMO Mobile 3 and a samsung s10+... pretty great. Only issues are zoom is not smooth and doesn't stay in the optical zoom range, sometimes it goes haywire on follow mode, when correcting the view with a flick of the wrist the fast pan action isn't great looking on an other wise smooth video, so I cut these three issues out when editing, but that leaves gaps in my footage of say a live performance. I really need to run at least two at a time so I can make sure I can have complete coverage of a live event. Unfortunately there is only one of me.

What I would really like to see is the ability to remote control 2+ OSMO 3's (or even better multiple different OSMO products) from an android tablet or windows device so when the first one goes haywire, or gets a funky zoom, or pans too fast, I have a second cam to switch to when editing.   
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules