Osmo mobile 3
8815 31 2019-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Great another osmo mobile, wonder if this one, unlike the previous 2, will be able to livestream via FB, if not then why not, and if so then get it working for the osmo2

Ps can’t seem to post in the correct section on iOS mobile
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Mimo app doesn't support live streaming feature as of the time being. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. Regarding live steaming in FB with our Osmo Mobile 2, the DJI GO V3.1.58 for iOS has been released that would optimize the live steaming and improves the app stability. We would recommend updating the application to maximize the usage of the app. Thank you for understanding.
2019-8-13
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't you just live stream yourself and use the Osmo as a gimbal?
2019-8-13
Use props
laz-e-boy
New
United States

Help! I cannot log in to the DJI Mimo app on iOS, so I can't use my new Osmo Mobile 3! It keep saying "Login failed" even though the login works on the web
2019-8-21
Use props
Blaze Lim
New

Same here, love the active track, if the MIMO apps can link to Facebook Live would be perfect
2019-9-6
Use props
djiuser_iH1DKklmvQXd
New

Australia

I am failing to go live streaming on my dji osmo 3.
2019-11-27
Use props
Rj Holmes
New

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 8-13 08:45
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Mimo app doesn't support live streaming feature as of the time being. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. Regarding live steaming in FB with our Osmo Mobile 2, the DJI GO V3.1.58 for iOS has been released that would optimize the live steaming and improves the app stability. We would recommend updating the application to maximize the usage of the app. Thank you for understanding.

There is a way. You have to connect the om3 to your computer computer recognizes it as a camera. However it will capture everything on the screen meaning it will capture the green active track box. That is the only way you can webcast with it.
2019-12-30
Use props
cmpenney
lvl.1

United States

Rj Holmes Posted at 2019-12-30 06:40
There is a way. You have to connect the om3 to your computer computer recognizes it as a camera. However it will capture everything on the screen meaning it will capture the green active track box. That is the only way you can webcast with it.

How do you connect the OM3 to your PC? Isn't it the Phone that would need to connect to PC and I'm not aware of any way to make a phone show up on your PC as a camera. At least with an iPhone I'm not aware of a way to do that?
2020-2-14
Use props
Ucavedi
New

Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-8-13 08:45

Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Mimo app doesn't support livestreaming
Currently, I need a live streaming mode on Facebook or Youtube available on the DJI Mimo app to take advantage of the ActiveTrack 3.0 function.
When does DJI update the livestream mode, because I think it's useful and very good for my work?
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_YcqfQar3dv27
New

United States

If I have a i-phone 11 PRO (small size not MAX) and use it with the osmo mobile 3 WHAT is the best type of wireless microphones I should buy to go with it? some say the weight of a mic might throw off the gimble? PLEASE HELP!!
2020-2-28
Use props
fans06e62bee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191821 ft
United States

I would like to see the Osmo Mobile 3 have a plugin for use with social apps and meeting apps like zoom or FaceTime.  I know of many people that are interested in using the Mobile 3, but they need the features that the app has.
2020-3-27
Use props
fans06e62bee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191821 ft
United States

I would like to see a plug-in that lets the Osmo Mobile 3 have the same features (such as tracking) when used with social media, phone apps and meeting apps such as zoom and FaceTime.  I wonder if DJI is working on a way to do this?
2020-3-27
Use props
medievalist
New

United States

Seriously disappointed in this purchase. Osmo Mobile 3 won't work with FB Live, but Mobile 2 will? Now I have a useless selfie stick. I purchased Mobile 3 with the intention of FB Live. I've read on so many threads "No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward" but it seems like this has been going on for months without a fix. Now I have to pay a restocking fee. Thanks for the let down and cost.
2020-4-2
Use props
Jumbo8
New

Canada

Bottom line is that the
2020-4-7
Use props
Jumbo8
New

Canada

medievalist@hotmail.com Posted at 4-2 16:56
Seriously disappointed in this purchase. Osmo Mobile 3 won't work with FB Live, but Mobile 2 will? Now I have a useless selfie stick. I purchased Mobile 3 with the intention of FB Live. I've read on so many threads "No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward" but it seems like this has been going on for months without a fix. Now I have to pay a restocking fee. Thanks for the let down and cost.

I know. You purchase the latest DJI Mobile 3 and it
doesn't have the functionality of the Mobile 2. Well they better get on it b4 they start losing customers for the Mobile 3. Same old BS from support
2020-4-7
Use props
Jumbo8
New

Canada

fans06e62bee Posted at 3-27 11:50
I would like to see a plug-in that lets the Osmo Mobile 3 have the same features (such as tracking) when used with social media, phone apps and meeting apps such as zoom and FaceTime.  I wonder if DJI is working on a way to do this?

They keep saying they are. What's taking them so long. They have it for the Mobile2 model already. Can be a big brain twist to get it happening for the Mobile3. Silly
2020-4-7
Use props
Jumbo8
New

Canada

Forget the understanding part. You already have the functionality for streaming with your older Mobile2, why not the 3. Get with the program guys or you are going to lose your market. We want a date when you can provide us with this ability. Please respond with facts and not cut and paste lame responses.
2020-4-7
Use props
DjNorad
New

Germany

Jumbo8 Posted at 4-7 10:20
Forget the understanding part. You already have the functionality for streaming with your older Mobile2, why not the 3. Get with the program guys or you are going to lose your market. We want a date when you can provide us with this ability. Please respond with facts and not cut and paste lame responses.

you got answered with silence....    :-(
2020-5-13
Use props
Everlast556
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40390 ft
United States

Very disappointed this isnt a feature. In this day and age, how can you not have a live stream option in your app? I just bought the Osmo3 and am shocked I can't do this. Please work on this RFE.
2020-5-17
Use props
Kaoss93
New

United States

You y’all posted this in August of last year. I’m not totally disappointed in my purchase of the Osmo Mobile 3. I just got it this evening. There is a lot that I really like about my Mobile 3. However I was looking all over for how to stream to FB or Insta. I wanted show off to my friends how cool this Gimble is; LIVE! I find out on these forums that feature is not available on the Mobile 3.

Now why would I just automatically think that live streaming would be supported on this otherwise amazing iPhone Gimble? Ohhhh because the Mobile 2 supported live streaming. That’s right! But, the Mobile 2 is out of production. The Mobile 3 is so much better. And of course who would EVER think that a successful company like DJI would reduce features instead of add more. Right?

In 2020 it is Unacceptable to not have something as simple as streaming support. Especially now in the Covid-19 era where live streaming is now a part of our way of life. We are almost a year in since you made your post and still no developments? Isn’t just a app? Should I just do I do a video review and recommend that  those who are looking for a live streaming solution to avoid DJI Osmo products entirely?  I’m sure there are other gimble solutions with apps that are more up to date and with times in regards to user needs.

What would you believe is a better move: A poor youtube review of your product for not allowing live streaming or your team get’s a new update out on Mimo that supports a feature DJI Osmo Mobile 2 had that is greatly desired by your customers; live streaming?
2020-5-26
Use props
Kaoss93
New

United States

AntDX316 Posted at 2019-8-13 08:53
Can't you just live stream yourself and use the Osmo as a gimbal?

I’m thinking that might actually work. I’m going to try that. Won’t beable to show off face tracking but until DJI realizes that having the live streaming feature in their app/product like they had in version 2 is an obviously SMART MOVE in the era of Covid-19 lockdowns....yeah I think be keeping the Mimo app open in back ground and going to your streaming service, it should do.
2020-5-26
Use props
Kaoss93
New

United States

Oh man, I thought I was harsh. Right on dude!
2020-5-26
Use props
jsuhr
New
Flight distance : 50105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gimbal Osmo 2 is SUPPOSED to work with facetime live but does not. At least on an Iphone Pro with all the newest updates on everything and a fresh copy of the DJI app. Something is broken, 3,2,1 connecting forever. Wifi no Wifi, connected to account and acts like it will work. Something changed and now the 2 is obsolete. What confuses me is many are saying it doesn't work but at one time it did.  Yes you can use it as a dumb Gimbal and do everything in facebook, just not as convenient  My wife is a realtor and was looking forward to using this..
2020-5-28
Use props
Tb786
lvl.1

Réunion

still wainting !
2020-5-28
Use props
Guapsie
lvl.1
France

Hi, using Osmo Mobile 3, I would like to ActiveTrack with Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp. I see a lot of people here asking for that functionnality. Can someone tell me if this is already possible? Thanks.
2020-6-8
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Guapsie Posted at 6-8 04:27
Hi, using Osmo Mobile 3, I would like to ActiveTrack with Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp. I see a lot of people here asking for that functionnality. Can someone tell me if this is already possible? Thanks.

It’s only available in the GO app and not any 3rd party app
2020-6-8
Use props
MCan56
New

United States

So if I am following this thread correctly, you CAN use the gimbal only and stream on Facebook Live? Do other functions work? Record/pause, pan/tilt, follow modes?
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

just loving the active tract part of it
2020-10-13
Use props
SmokingJ8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35135 ft
Netherlands

it is because we write it in english. that is why dji they dont understand all the feedback. it is better we translated for them from now on.
we want live-streaming function

这是因为我们用英语写。 这就是为什么他们不理解所有反馈的原因。 最好从现在开始为他们翻译。
我们想要直播功能
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_OFFkhWhZV7qc
New

Turkey

Hi
samsung A71 compatibility WITH ANY OSMO

PLS HELP
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_eSwpucCGINno
New

Indonesia

I'm disappointed, live streaming mode is not available on Dji Mimo, I hope it will be present in the next update, I saw the last Dji Mimo update in 2020
2021-8-28
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Welcome to the wacky world of DJI!
2021-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules