Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fatshark (or other goggle FPV) compatibility "board"...any update?
1104 5 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lightpanther
lvl.4

United States

Tahoe_Ed? Or anyone.

I know that timescale of a month was mentioned. But I can't recall how long ago that was.

By the way, what do you mean by a "board"? Is soldering/electronic chops going to be needed to add this thing?

2015-6-8
Use props
Victor7k
lvl.2

Canada

Does anyone know if a micro usb hdmi adapter could work?
2015-6-8
Use props
HermosaDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501906 ft
  • >>>
United States

want to know more.
2015-7-23
Use props
alan
lvl.3

United States

I want to know also. I have one of those typical white HDMI to AV boxes mounted in one of my copters to use with a Sony camera to a standard video transmitter then to my Fatshark Predator V2 goggles. When I plug the Inspire's HDMI signal into this, it works fine and broadcasts the Inspire image to my goggles.  So I bought another box... it looks the same on the outside, but the internals are different. That box will send a signal from the Sony camera to the Fatshark goggles via an AV cable, but the Inspire's HDMI signal will not work. I can't figure out why not but assume the two boxes treat the two HDMI signals differently somehow.

So I'm going to look for another HDMI conversion box to try. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I don't want to remove the one from my copter as it has been modified and all of the leads are directly soldered to it. But I guess I'll do it if nothing else works.
2015-7-29
Use props
david.p.mann
First Officer
Flight distance : 17759432 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can order a HDMI output board for the Phantom 3 now from DJI Store for $99 plus $20 shipping charge to U.S.  DJI indicates it will ship 10-15 working days after payment confirmed. Ordered mine 2 weeks ago - hasn't shipped yet.
2015-7-29
Use props
qarknn.gmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Victor7k Posted at 2015-6-9 10:50
Does anyone know if a micro usb hdmi adapter could work?

I have tried the DJI P3 HDMI adapter with a HDMI2AV adapter to the FS Preditor V2's... but it
doesn't work.  If I plug a HDMI cable from the DJI adapter to a HDMI  ASUS 24" monitor
the video works fine!

All HDMI settings are on in the DJI Go app.
2015-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules