First time using Smart Controller (i believe mine is defective)
871 4 2019-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobsma
lvl.4

United States

please note: I have the Spark Controller and Mavic 2 Pro Standard Controller for a comparision.

Is it normal for the Smart Controller to have the Left wheel that controls the Gimbal to have a friction point or click when moving the wheel in one direction? The right wheel is smooth moving in both directions as I would expect. And for my Spark and standard controller... Both wheels (left and right) are smooth in operation. Seems like bad quality control or a built in design that doesn't make any sense?

2019-8-14
Use props
Adam9997
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2548009 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don’t think so, both wheels on my controller are smooth. Very similar feel to the standard controller.
2019-8-14
Use props
bobsma
lvl.4

United States

Adam9997 Posted at 8-14 14:44
I don’t think so, both wheels on my controller are smooth. Very similar feel to the standard controller.

i know... i just wanted to make sure. i wonder if there is a zoom view on the Mavic 2 Pro because everything is so small on the Smart Controller. This makes it more difficult to line up the shot when you are dealing with smaller objects. no wonder people are attaching another monitor.. but then it defeats the purpose unless you like to use a Very heavy controller or use a tripod all the time. Plus the added cost! so because of the defect... I get to try it out for a little longer to really decide if I would like to exchange it or purchase a new one down the road.
2019-8-15
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

On SOME Android devices, a triple tap will magnify the screen but my SC is not available at the moment and I don't know if it works on the SC.  Also, there may be a setting that enables it.
2019-8-16
Use props
bobsma
lvl.4

United States

ff22 Posted at 8-16 05:54
On SOME Android devices, a triple tap will magnify the screen but my SC is not available at the moment and I don't know if it works on the SC.  Also, there may be a setting that enables it.

thanks.  I think a lot of people are in denial, that having such a small screen will not hinder your results. If you are stuck with this Smart Controller, you can make it into something much better by adding a larger monitor to it. plus there is a lot of Glare even though it's so bright.
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules