Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

By - 崔大王的旅途

As we all know, the Tianshan Mountains in Xinjiang are going east and west, with a total length of about 300 kilometers.
On the northern slope of Tianshan Mountain, there is a national defense highway along the east and west of the northern foot of Tianshan Mountain-S101 Provincial Road, known as the Northern Slope Geographic Corridor of Tianshan Mountain.

This time we drove directly from Lianhuo Expressway to Anji Strait Valley, driving backward from west to east.
The main reason for running like this is to bring the meat and vegetables I brought to eat hot pot.
Because s101 along the road is building most of the road, driving past is full of dust, not suitable for camping to eat hot pot, and the place not built the road has been enclosed, the most important thing is to shoot the Galaxy Way for these days, as the scenery photography of me, then have to hurry up to shoot.

So for a variety of reasons, we chose to go backward.

Equipment:
- GH5+12-40mm 2.8  40-150 2.8 ;
- A7R2+16-35 F4 ;
- MAIVC2 ZOOM

Car: LINK 01, Automatic two drives

(The cell phone is used as a light drawing stick.)

(Saute Spicy Chicken)

(With another glass of ice kwas, this moment I am the winner of life.)

(Add belt noodles into Saute Spicy Chicken.)

(After breakfast, leave Anjihai, continue south, in the direction of Bayigou, enter S101)

(This is the real Anjihai Grand Canyon.)

(After passing the village of Anjihai is Deer Jiao Wan, the road condition is turning good.)

2019-8-14
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985561 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bravo guys, nice trip, nice shots and cool car!
2019-8-15
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

WOW! Amazing footage and pics! Thanks for sharing with us!
2019-8-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous
2019-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wonderful work, very nice location. Thanks for sharing
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fabulous, loved this video. Great food, great company and awesome scenery, what more could you ask for. Well done indeed guys.
2019-8-15
Use props
Tutuapapps
New

Sri Lanka

wow, very nice
2019-8-15
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very cool guys.
2019-8-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool work!
2019-8-15
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

What a nice work, really like it! Thanks for sharing!
2019-8-16
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

very nice footage!
2019-8-17
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Amazing! Thanks for sharing
2019-8-17
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

this is one of the best production ever watched that rehabilitates  my eyes and my stomach as well.
2019-8-17
Use props
Catherine21
New

Pakistan

May they live happily ever after! Congrats For new car. I have a shoot coming up. What was your equipment used?  http://yandcconstruction.com/ac-installation/
2019-8-24
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Nice pictures
2019-8-24
Use props
djiuser_QNQl2u1rEf0t
lvl.1

United States

Communication is a two-way street. If you are not involved in setting expectations or communicating questions as they arise, communication and, ultimately, the business relationship suffers. Clear communication is even more important when you have multiple Digital Solution Service technology vendors including specialized software, email hosting, network administration, etc.
2019-8-26
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Awesome shots!
2019-8-26
Use props
Harry Tap
lvl.1

Ukraine

Everything looks so appetizing that there is no strength. I love this kind of food, especially seafood and other products. Recently I saw a caviar delivery site https://globalseafoods.com/collections/caviar Do you think this is really so tasty? I drooled from some photos))
2019-8-26
Use props
Giriraj Sharma
New

India

<a >Yahoo Deutschland</a>
2019-8-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool thread
2019-8-31
Use props
W&W Studio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197441 ft
Australia

Hey I like your video very much and your photos, you are living life to the fullest!! Well done, makes me wish I could join you in this place... great work.
2019-9-1
Use props
christiebrwn80
New

At jackets junction, you can find and enjoy various merchandise at a very reasonable price. And we have a team of highly Yellowstone Outfits skilled designers having years of experience in designing and manufacturing.
2020-8-10
Use props
anastasiayellow
New

Pakistan

Hey Thanks for share with us, such a very helpful blog for me, I am very interested in this blog, this is my favorite Tv Series Yellowstone I am  a Fan of john Dutton, Kelly Reilly, Rip Weeler, Etc, I Recently bought a jacket This Online Shop Yellowstone Merchandise this side is very trusted
2021-2-26
Use props
anastasiayellow
New

Pakistan

Hey Thanks for share with us, such a very helpful blog for me, I am very interested in this blog, this is my favorite Tv Series Yellowstone I am a Fan of john Dutton, Kelly Reilly, Rip Weeler, Etc, I Recently bought a jacket This Online Shop Yellowstone Merchandise this side is very trusted Please Visit here https://www.yellowstonemerch.com/
2021-2-26
Use props
emmataylor
New

Pakistan

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing thing with us! To reunite! Readers may not find all blogs and articles beneficial. Through this essay, the author provides wonderful thoughts, and also visit my site Celebrities Jacket proposals to all readers. The quality of content on a blog, as well as how it is written and presented, is critical. https://www.thebestjacket.com/
2022-2-10
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Nice pics and an interesting car, shame about the spam trash gathering onto this thread though.
2022-2-14
Use props
djiuser_h24GwhGpRk8S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51486 ft
Greece

Great captures!
2023-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules