Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
H3-3D Gimbal Problem
1793 8 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cptavim
New

United States

Hello! I am currently having a problem with my H3-3D Gimabl. First off, let me tell everybody what I have. I have a DJI Phantom 2 with a Zenmuse H3-3d Gimbal and I am using a GoPro Hero 4 Silver with it. I also have the upgraded remote control with the new wheel that controlls the Gimbal. Here is my problem: When I turn on the quadcopter, the Gimbal does it's normal balancing stuff then faces down with a 40 degree angle. When I turn on the remote control, the Gimbal rises up by like 5 degrees. I have no idea why it is facing at a 45 degree angle and I need help. When i move the x1 lever it does not go up all the way that it is at a 90 degree angle. I have calibrated the remote control with both the RC Assistant and the Phantom 2 vision assistant. Please help me, I don't know what to do!
2015-6-8
Use props
DJI support Can
lvl.4

Hong Kong

facing 45 degree downwards is normal after self-initialization. No worry.
Have you changed the RC to advanced mode in the assistant and do the calibration?
2015-6-8
Use props
mediabolaget
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi!
I have the same problem. I have not changes to advanced mode and I have not connect the Phantom 2 to a PC.
What to do?

Thanks!
2015-6-9
Use props
cptavim
New

United States

DJI support Can Posted at 2015-6-9 14:40
facing 45 degree downwards is normal after self-initialization. No worry.
Have you changed the RC to ...

Yeah but the gimbal wont face 90 degrees at all. Also, can you show me how to change it to advanced mode. Also, which assistant is it? The phantom 2 assistant or the rc assistant?
2015-6-9
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

cptavim Posted at 2015-6-10 04:06
Yeah but the gimbal wont face 90 degrees at all. Also, can you show me how to change it to advance ...

Hi, for your reference. Please calibrate the RC in the Phantom 2 assistant as well as in RC assistant. 11.jpg
2015-6-9
Use props
cptavim
New

United States

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-6-10 09:39
Hi, for your reference. Please calibrate the RC in the Phantom 2 assistant as well as in RC assis ...

In my first post I said that I already calibrated the RC with both the RC assistant and The Phantom 2 Assistant. Also, I have been calibrating it with the upgraded version checked the whole time.
2015-6-9
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

cptavim Posted at 2015-6-10 10:40
In my first post I said that I already calibrated the RC with both the RC assistant and The Phanto ...

Hi please add my skype candice-zhu(Shenzhen, China), I would help you have a look.
2015-6-10
Use props
christensonjeff
New

United States

I did all the calibrations in RC and P2 and gimbal is now horizontal at 90 degrees, I just need to slow down the speed of the tilt gain.  

Q:  Like the old P2 controller with the slider to control tilt, can I get the new style with Thumbwheel to tilt the gimbal and stay there without having to keep a finger on the thumbwheel??

Ideally I would like to keep it at a stationary angle and only make slight tilt adjustments during flight (using it to monitor crops/weeds/pest control for our farm)
2015-10-28
Use props
reggieandaya
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue with my gimbal. Now I'm trying to caliberate my RC with the assistant software but when I attached the USB to my RC and turn it on it just beeps and the software does not detect it. What is the problem?
2015-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules