Sorry if this was posted already
2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would think so as it conforms more to the form factor of the Mavic Pro series as much as those two have been said to resemble each other as well as have been said to be so different from each other in their first iteration.
2019-8-15
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aren't those the Dobby propellers? Or at least the same style. Seem's like a decent spark upgrade, assuming all this is true, I prefer to wait for the full specs.
2019-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

The time will prove it
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All will be revealed in time
2019-8-15
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks cheap and fragile.  Especially the plastic.  I guess given the feature set and price point cost cutting will exist.  
2019-8-15
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

If that is legit, it is the Mavic Air 2/mini, I think. Which, in my eyes, anyway WAS already the Spark 2 ;-)
Edit: But of course, you can say it is the spark.
I just don't see that there will be any other Spark-named drone at all.
2019-8-15
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Ben Mason Posted at 8-15 06:04
Aren't those the Dobby propellers? Or at least the same style. Seem's like a decent spark upgrade, assuming all this is true, I prefer to wait for the full specs.

The props remind me on the one from the Anafi!
2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I wonder how similar of a finished product will look to this prototype? No locking spring propellers? No cover covering the Micro USB and SD card slots? No lining to cover the wires running through the arms? One thing has to be true with this drone, similar to the Tello the battery will make up almost half the weight of the entire drone....which does lend light to its projected top speed that has to be close to the Spark's 31mph but obviously how light and small I'd give it 27mph given how the Tello can do 17mph.....and knowing how DJI keeps their drones close in comparison with certain features the Mavic 2 RTH speed is 26.7mph, which the selling point of this drone will be its RTH speed that will likely equal its top speed of 27mph making it a well rounded flyer that has some giddy up!! (given how big the battery will be?)
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI

Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations

2019-8-15
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

https://dronedj.com/2019/08/13/d ... s-leaked-245-grams/
2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 8-15 08:47
https://dronedj.com/2019/08/13/dji-mavic-mini-specs-leaked-245-grams/

I hope this is an unfinished product and rough rendition of what is to come, but those props remind me of a drone that DJI is expecting children to fly and "knock around" by screwing the props down instead of the twist and spring design. This is resultant that if the drone props hit something on a Spark the props sometimes dislodge but DJI it looks like is intending for this drone to be flown by young children? Hence the similarity to the Anafi but I don't hold too much weight into that DJI has built a signature feature with its props that are on all its drones starting with the Mavic Pro....This drone either has prototype props that are not the actual finished props or DJI is showing us a pretty good rendition of what's to come with this drone?
2019-8-15
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it’s actually only 245 grams, that changes my feelings about it.  
2019-8-15
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Very curious to know when exactly this drone is coming out.
2019-8-19
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most of the Spark owners don't even know what a bigger drone feels like.  The Mavic 2 is like 3x the size of the Spark.  It took a while to get used to the size but now it doesn't look so big.  P4 is bigger and has a much higher climbing rate than the Mavic 2s.  On the avatars and online they look the same size.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules