Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Pan Axis ESC data. Contact DJI support
9545 26 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jondle
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all. I’ve just got a new DJI Ronin sc.
I’m having a few issues. One about the focus wheel yesterday (which I think I’ve fixed).
However today the unit is not power on.  In the app status it currently says “No pan axis data. Contact dji support.

Does anyone know what this means?
65E83BBC-2392-43D9-B4FE-1D4686B501F0.png
2019-8-15
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

any solution? I'm having same problem
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

laurenceplevin Posted at 1-1 12:05

Hi laurenceplevin, sorry to know you have the same problem. May we verify whether the Pan axis is working and can it be controlled? When does the issue happen? Was it balanced properlly before powering on?
2020-1-2
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

HI there, it was all working correctly then one time when I turned it on nothing is responding correctly. I have always balancing before using it as well. I'll attack a photo of the checklist I am getting.
2020-1-2
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

Just reset everything and used a different lens for my camera which made me rebalance it differently and its working now thanks
2020-1-2
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

However now when I have turned it on again it shakes a lot and beeps, it then automatically puts itself in motor pause, any ideas?
2020-1-2
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

Well now I solved that problem its gone basic to the original problem. Everything is balanced, was auto tuned and working fine then after about 3 mins of use it stops and gives me the thing I started with
2020-1-2
Use props
Adam.from.Maine
New
United States

I'm having the same issue. "No Pan access ESC data" Unable to turn gimbal on, have tried rebalancing, different phones with updated software. If holding power button on, bluetooth is registered to phone app, still unable to engage motors or turn on 'green' lights between modes. Was working fine prior to putting away previously (5 days ago).  

Has anyone resolved this issue?
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_zSjVExJWAip9
New
India

laurenceplevin Posted at 1-1 12:05

Hi i have an issue
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_zSjVExJWAip9
New
India

What do i do to get this no data issue
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_lAhla3dTayn2
New

United States

My gimbal is saying the same thing how do I fix it
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_lAhla3dTayn2
New

United States

My gimbal is saying the same thing how do I fix it
2020-8-25
Use props
Jondle
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I haven't been on for a while now. But just to update anyone reading this threat.
In the end, after looking thought the forum and a solution. I contacted my supplier of the Ronin and they recommended that I return it (It was in warranty) and they sent a replacement which works perfectly fine
now. I'm sure there could be a solution to this but at the time I had the option to save the headache and just replace it.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_vRoALtlXpY3j
New

Sri Lanka

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-2 01:38
Hi laurenceplevin, sorry to know you have the same problem. May we verify whether the Pan axis is working and can it be controlled? When does the issue happen? Was it balanced properlly before powering on?

Hi! I'm also having the same problem
2020-9-19
Use props
SnowFoto
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same problem how can I fix it please. I have a shoot tomorrow and now my gimbal is not working at all
2020-11-26
Use props
Kenji Bartolome
New

Philippines

I am having the same problem with this. How can I fix it.
2020-12-3
Use props
djiuser_fF5eBUOajJSB
New
United States

For the love of all things good, does DJI have a solution to this? Autotune is timing out on me, and I'm getting the same message of "no roll/pan axis ESC data. Contact DJI Support."
2020-12-9
Use props
Jason Johnson9
New

United States

laurenceplevin Posted at 2020-1-2 03:03
HI there, it was all working correctly then one time when I turned it on nothing is responding correctly. I have always balancing before using it as well. I'll attack a photo of the checklist I am getting.
[view_image]

I have the same issues in my stats
2021-4-5
Use props
Lemonitus
lvl.1
Australia

Yep just started happening to me after updating the latest firmware.

Sending it back to my reseller isn't an option for me.

Is my only option sending it back? Gimbal works fine for 3 - 4 seconds then reverts to "No Pan Axis ESC data" every time which makes me think this is a software problem.
2021-4-18
Use props
fans83cee706
New

Spain

I have the same problem, what also happens to me is that it performs movements only after being a few minutes without activity, as if it were in "Push mode" this option is not activated ... What I have realized that it fails when the mode 3 is set for 3D. If you remove 3d mode it usually works fine for a while and then the problem returns. ... it's clearly a firmware issue, please Dji technicians fix it
2021-5-12
Use props
luccagporpino
lvl.1
Brazil

Same to me. Also DJI support doesn’t answer my tickets /: Anyone succeeded?
2021-6-14
Use props
tomsmdt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 566768 ft
Germany

I have the same problem. Turned on my Ronin S and instantly stopped working. I did not update the firmware since march and used it only a few times since then. Is there any solution to this problem?
2021-8-5
Use props
FATSO
lvl.1

South Africa

Adam.from.Maine Posted at 2020-2-8 09:45
I'm having the same issue. "No Pan access ESC data" Unable to turn gimbal on, have tried rebalancing, different phones with updated software. If holding power button on, bluetooth is registered to phone app, still unable to engage motors or turn on 'green' lights between modes. Was working fine prior to putting away previously (5 days ago).  

How was the issue resolved?

I have the same problem
2022-3-30
Use props
FATSO
lvl.1

South Africa

Adam.from.Maine Posted at 2020-2-8 09:45

How was the issue resolved?

I have the same problem
2022-3-30
Use props
sivak
lvl.1
India

Hi All,
        I  am having same issue now. Any solution for this please
2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_VmGs1Q0KYot8
New

Philippines

laurenceplevin Posted at 2020-1-2 03:03
[view_image]

How did you fix it??
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry that this issue can not be fixed remotely, you may need to send the gimbal back for repair.
If you are located in the Philippines, you may try to contact your reseller directly for assistance. You can also contact our support via email at support@dji.com for further guidance. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules