Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Pan Axis ESC data. Contact DJI support
815 9 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jondle
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all. I’ve just got a new DJI Ronin sc.
I’m having a few issues. One about the focus wheel yesterday (which I think I’ve fixed).
However today the unit is not power on.  In the app status it currently says “No pan axis data. Contact dji support.

Does anyone know what this means?
65E83BBC-2392-43D9-B4FE-1D4686B501F0.png
2019-8-15
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

any solution? I'm having same problem
1-1 12:05
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

laurenceplevin Posted at 1-1 12:05

Hi laurenceplevin, sorry to know you have the same problem. May we verify whether the Pan axis is working and can it be controlled? When does the issue happen? Was it balanced properlly before powering on?
1-2 01:38
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

HI there, it was all working correctly then one time when I turned it on nothing is responding correctly. I have always balancing before using it as well. I'll attack a photo of the checklist I am getting.
1-2 03:03
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

Just reset everything and used a different lens for my camera which made me rebalance it differently and its working now thanks
1-2 03:40
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

However now when I have turned it on again it shakes a lot and beeps, it then automatically puts itself in motor pause, any ideas?
1-2 04:10
Use props
laurenceplevin
lvl.1
Guernsey

Well now I solved that problem its gone basic to the original problem. Everything is balanced, was auto tuned and working fine then after about 3 mins of use it stops and gives me the thing I started with
1-2 04:48
Use props
Adam.from.Maine
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue. "No Pan access ESC data" Unable to turn gimbal on, have tried rebalancing, different phones with updated software. If holding power button on, bluetooth is registered to phone app, still unable to engage motors or turn on 'green' lights between modes. Was working fine prior to putting away previously (5 days ago).  

Has anyone resolved this issue?
2-8 09:45
Use props
djiuser_zSjVExJWAip9
lvl.1
India

laurenceplevin Posted at 1-1 12:05

Hi i have an issue
7-1 11:48
Use props
djiuser_zSjVExJWAip9