Osmo 2 App
944 4 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newbie sally
New

United States

Hi all,

We have the Osmo 2 - We used to use the DJI Go app on our android. I had the app off my phone for some time and went to get the app again and it shows DJI Go- products before P4 - I assumed it was that one and no I don't see the supported device - only drones. I also no longer see just the Go app. I have a Samsung S8 android.

Help.

TY
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry to know that you are having an issue with your Osmo Mobile 2. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue will still persist? Also, if you have a spare recommended mobile device that you can try to use for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-15
Use props
newbie sally
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-15 11:25
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry to know that you are having an issue with your Osmo Mobile 2. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue will still persist? Also, if you have a spare recommended mobile device that you can try to use for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Same issue. Samsung S8 is what I have and we also tried on a Samsung S10.

Is this the correct app for the Osmo 2?
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

newbie sally Posted at 8-19 09:55
Same issue. Samsung S8 is what I have and we also tried on a Samsung S10.

Is this the correct app for the Osmo 2?

Hi, thank you for the additional information. Yes, the DJI GO is the correct application for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Also, can you please make sure that your mobile device is already connected to the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile and try to open again the app and check if the issue persists? Also, if you can provide us a screenshot or video showing the problem for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
djiuser_laZYwoTbFO1E
New

Malaysia

I just bought a new dji osmo mobile 2 and I'm trying to sign up but it's asking for mainland China number,I live in Malaysia and I don't have a mainland China number...Other than that it's also asking for a verification code
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules