Ipad Mini, Mavic 2, RC and Update
2690 2 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tigrenoir
lvl.1

Canada

Hello, before to buy my Mavic 2, I need to buy a screen (a recent smartphone or a tablet).

I read many people are using the Ipad Mini and the update for DJI Go are always comming first on IOS devices. I'm not really an Apple fan, but if the Ipad Mini are offering me an excellent screen and are running well with my drone... well, why not.

Just, is it possible to does ALL update, even the RC's ones, with an Ipad mini or does I'll always need a Laptop with Windows near me, just in case ?

Thank in advance for your answers
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Forum! If you are planning to purchase a mobile device we highly recommend using a recommended mobile device to avoid any issues or problems when running the application. You may refer to the image below for the recommended mobile devices. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our valued DJI co-pilots here in Forum. Thank you!

2019-8-15
Use props
Tigrenoir
lvl.1

Canada

Hello
I already checked for the compatible device, thank you.

All I need to know is if it's possible do does all the update with, or if I need a laptop (in this case I'll choose another device)
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules