Osmo Pocket unable to connect to IPHONE
42102 472 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans14ef24a3
New

United States

Can someone please pm me the fix. I haven’t used my pocket since I got my iPhone X now 13. Been a total joke for years.
2022-8-11
Use props
fans14ef24a3
New

United States

Can someone please send me the info and file so I can update my firmware so I can get my pocket working again. I stopped using the thing and haven’t used it for years because I couldn’t get it to connect to my iPhone. It’s honestly been a huge shame. I never thought to go on the forum to find a solution.
2022-8-11
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

"THE FILE" is not the problem. Read through the pages, try the suggestions, and see if any work.

Start with removing the case if there is one.
2022-8-12
Use props
fans14ef24a3
New

United States

Curt1591 Posted at 8-12 21:43
"THE FILE" is not the problem. Read through the pages, try the suggestions, and see if any work.

So I did read through and that’s why I knew I needed to get “the file” which was a firmware update. I got it from support and installed it but it did not fix the connection issue. Thank you for all your wonderful help!!!
2022-8-12
Use props
fans14ef24a3
New

United States

Curt1591 Posted at 8-12 21:43

Also I tried using a usb c to USB adapter and then a lightning cable on the bottom of the pocket to try to connect to 2 phones. I actually had this problem over 2 years ago and got so frustrated I put the pocket away and haven’t touched it since a couple days ago. It’s interesting support gave me a 1.08 firmware to install. I’m going to ask for the latest firmware.
2022-8-12
Use props
fans14ef24a3
New

United States

Well I figured out my problem. The lightning adapter is bad. So I thought it was firmware well it still could if been but I think they key nobody said here was if you try the usbc connection on the bottom make sure you take off the regular lightning connector off your pocket. Once I took that off it connected no problem using the bottom  usbc connection method. Crazy I didn’t use this thing for like 3 years because of this!!
2022-8-13
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Good job troubleshooting your problem!

It still might be dirty contacts on the adapter or Pocket itself. Maybe try cleaning them and see what happens.
2022-8-13
Use props
Walter Kei
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Can someone please pm me the fix. I haven’t used my pocket since I got my iPhone 11 now 13. Apps only can use wirlesss can't detect my iPhone or android phone
2022-8-26
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Walter Kei Posted at 8-26 02:07
Can someone please pm me the fix. I haven’t used my pocket since I got my iPhone 11 now 13. Apps only can use wirlesss can't detect my iPhone or android phone

Assuming you are trying to say ...

Can someone please pm me the fix? I haven’t used my pocket since I got my iPhone 11 now 13. Apps only work with wireless. The Pocket can't detect my iPhone or android phone directly through the phone adapter.
---------------------------------------------------

My guess would be that the phone adapter or the port on the Pocket is bad. Or, you got spiffy new cases for your new phones.

Try connecting the pocket with a USB-C / Lightning cord. If that works, then it's one of the 3 situations pointed out above.

The case is the easiest to resolve. The adapter is #2, and the 3rd will require a cleaning of the port or a trip to DJI.

2022-8-26
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Any luck?

Or, are you still waiting for the magic PM?
2022-8-28
Use props
fans934a3bd5
New

Australia

Easiest fix - put your phone on Airplane Mode and it connects instantly.

I suspect there are some apps on your phone running in the background that prevent the Mimo app from working properly.
2022-9-27
Use props
daniel87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33816 ft
Spain

Gamei0006 Posted at 2020-3-26 11:33
Same problem, osmo not found, DJI Mindy, can you help me please?

Same problem
I tried to change to a new phone.
The osmo pocket 2 is new.
I treied with adapter from usc c to lighting
I restart my phone
I made clean my phone connection
I reinstall the app Mimo several times

Whats the problem?
2022-9-29
Use props
daniel87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33816 ft
Spain

Leon Gaba Posted at 2020-1-15 10:18
Hi Mindy I'm in the same boat. iPhone X does not work. Can you please PM me the solution? Thanks

same problem here, can U PM me the solution Mindy?
2022-9-29
Use props
Chris950
New

United Kingdom

Same problem can you PM me the fix Mindy?
2022-12-9
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Chris950 Posted at 12-9 00:49
Same problem can you PM me the fix Mindy?
You have the same "symptom". However, the "problem" could be anything, but highly unlikely It is the firmware fiasco of 2019.

That "fix" was a firmware update applicable over 3 years ago. If your Pocket has worked anytime in the last 3 years, that "fix" isn't of any use.

If you try all the suggestions throughout this thread, and you still find no solution, you're up the creek I'm afraid.
2022-12-10
Use props
Chris950
New

United Kingdom

After a week of looking for a solution for my Osmo pocket 1 no longer connecting to my iPhone but just charging, my solution was to clean my connector using my T-shirt. It connected but just for a second. I then knew it was a cleaning issue and just kept rubbing the connector. It now works perfectly as when I bought it about 4 years ago!
2022-12-14
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Chris950 Posted at 12-14 13:46
After a week of looking for a solution for my Osmo pocket 1 no longer connecting to my iPhone but just charging, my solution was to clean my connector using my T-shirt. It connected but just for a second. I then knew it was a cleaning issue and just kept rubbing the connector. It now works perfectly as when I bought it about 4 years ago!

Sure you don't want Mindy to PM you !?!
2022-12-14
Use props
djiuser_wY73WyqRMILY
New
Canada

Anyone know what the fix is for the pocket 2 not connecting to Mimo app on iPhone 13 Pro Max?
2023-3-16
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

djiuser_wY73WyqRMILY Posted at 3-16 12:20
Anyone know what the fix is for the pocket 2 not connecting to Mimo app on iPhone 13 Pro Max?

Go back through the thread and see if any of the suggestions either fixes the problem or isolates it.
Is this Pocket new? Did it ever connect to another iPhone? Can it connect to a different phone?

It could be something as simple as a Phone case preventing the connection, a defective adapter, or deleting and reinstalling the app.

2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_dUEV2EGYiCZE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504209 ft
Brazil

Has anyone managed to resolve the issue? my osmo pocket does not connect with my iphone. Before I used it on Android and it worked, now on the iPhone it doesn't. It already has the latest firmware and Dji Mimo is also up to date.
2023-7-6
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
United States

LOL !!!!!!!
2023-7-6
Use props
djiuser_ko2j9g1jz26d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 577 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-11-30 02:01
You're welcome. Glad to know that the issue has been solved. Should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Van you also helpdesk out with this problem?
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ko2j9g1jz26d Posted at 8-22 00:52
Van you also helpdesk out with this problem?

Hi there, I replied to your PM, you can take a look.
2023-8-22
Use props
ruyg
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-22 03:26
Hi there, I replied to your PM, you can take a look.

Thanks….
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You're welcome. You can also post the picture or reply here.
2023-8-23
Use props
fans8b644d5a
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-23 01:51
You're welcome. You can also post the picture or reply here.

2023-8-23
Use props
fans8b644d5a
lvl.1
Netherlands

Works with my old iPhone .........
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8b644d5a Posted at 8-23 07:16
[view_image]Works with my old iPhone .........

To connect the Pocket 2 to the DJI Mimo, we recommend you use the Osmo Pocket Smartphone Adapter for connection. Although the port below can be used, we have not done a comprehensive compatibility test on this port and DJI Mimo, so the data transmission may be unstable. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not use this method.
2023-8-24
Use props
Markus Bentzon
New

Norway

Hi. I have the same problem. The firmware is 01.10.00.30. Show “device not supported” on my iPhone 13 Pro and show the same massage on an iPhone 12 (plus it charges the 12). Any solution here?{Mindy}
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Markus Bentzon Posted at 10-29 04:45
Hi. I have the same problem. The firmware is 01.10.00.30. Show “device not supported” on my iPhone 13 Pro and show the same massage on an iPhone 12 (plus it charges the 12). Any solution here?{Mindy}

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Could you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-14
Use props
Samson Exoduz
New

Nigeria

Please DJ Mindy, I need the fix too. Bought the osmo in 2019, activated it. I left it at my home and travelled abroad. On coming back 4 years later, can't connect to mimo app. Shows charging when connected. Firmware is 01.09.00.20. Thanks in advance.
I don't have the wireless module.
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_j89quOXqIcXS
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-5 03:10
Please check my PM. Thanks.

Same issue wont connect to my phone help w the pm
2-29 19:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_j89quOXqIcXS Posted at 2-29 19:12
Same issue wont connect to my phone help w the pm

Hi there, may I confirm if you've sent me a PM? I did not receive any PM from you. Can you send it again? Please tell us more details about the issue you encountered.
3-1 07:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules