Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone monitoring
1379 3 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamiemosberg
lvl.1
United States

I have not been able to see the image from the camera on the gimbal on my iphone7. The app doesnt have anywhere to see the image. Bluetooth is on...cable is connected. I can make adjustments with the app but no monitoring???
2019-8-16
Use props
speedbird747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158983 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With my Sony A7 III I can use the Sony Imaging iOS App to see a live view from the camera - so yes you can see a live image
2019-8-19
Use props
Chrome Dome
lvl.2
Canada

Gimbals are not cameras. They control movement and wired-in camera actions.  You need to connect your camera to a camera manufacturer app with remote viewing feature or connect your camera to a remote monitor.  

Gimbals (and their apps) do not "see" anything.
2019-8-20
Use props
Moni Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chrome Dome Posted at 8-20 14:33
Gimbals are not cameras. They control movement and wired-in camera actions.  You need to connect your camera to a camera manufacturer app with remote viewing feature or connect your camera to a remote monitor.  

Gimbals (and their apps) do not "see" anything.

Thank you! I'm not sure why so many people expect a gimbal app to offer monitoring of a camera's image. Yes, it can happen but the function of the app is for GIMBAL control.
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules