compatible with Huawei P30?
17384 19 2019-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xc1h
lvl.1

Germany

Does it compatible with Huawei P30? I read that the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 only supports P30 Pro but not P30. Is it same for the Osmo Mobile 3?
If it doesn't, which feature won't work?

Thanks!

2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day xc1h. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the Huawei P30 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Huawei P30  will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI gimbal and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-8-18
Use props
xc1h
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you, but to be honest, the supported models are kind of old. P30 and even P30 pro are not supported... It will be a major buy blocker for me and many other users. I may wait a little bit for the response of other P30 users.
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

xc1h Posted at 8-18 12:02
Thank you, but to be honest, the supported models are kind of old. P30 and even P30 pro are not supported... It will be a major buy blocker for me and many other users. I may wait a little bit for the response of other P30 users.

Hi there, please refer to the latest compatible list of Osmo Mobile 3 although Huawei P30 is still not in the list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
Hope other users who have the same phone could give you some advice.
2019-8-19
Use props
xc1h
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-19 02:18
Hi there, please refer to the latest compatible list of Osmo Mobile 3 although Huawei P30 is still not in the list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
Hope other users who have the same phone could give you some advice.

thank you!
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are very welcome.
2019-8-21
Use props
djiuser_7qI3pnbI26PW
lvl.1

I use Huawei P30 with Osmo mobile 3, everything works fine, only video quality with Mimo App is worse, without Mimo app all super..
2019-9-11
Use props
djiuser_DEN1F3MryuVH
New

Malaysia

djiuser_7qI3pnbI26PW Posted at 9-11 04:36
I use Huawei P30 with Osmo mobile 3, everything works fine, only video quality with Mimo App is worse, without Mimo app all super..

Which kind of casing did you use for the p30? To make it balance?
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_T3VS2BHyuf7g
New

Netherlands

I have the Huawei p30, but the images and video are cropped. The Huawei p30 is a populair phone due to its camera. It would be nice to see you support this phone too. I don't know if I am going to keep the osmo dji 3 mobile.. because of bad support
2019-12-6
Use props
MartindV
New

Netherlands

I can throw my Osmo Mobile 3 away now..  It worked great with my Samsung S8 phone, but I gave my phone away because I bought the new
Huwaei P30 phone because of it's populair camera! And only the Huwaei P30 pro is supported..  Why is the normal P30 not supported???
2019-12-15
Use props
MartindV
New

Netherlands

djiuser_T3VS2BHyuf7g Posted at 12-6 10:17
I have the Huawei p30, but the images and video are cropped. The Huawei p30 is a populair phone due to its camera. It would be nice to see you support this phone too. I don't know if I am going to keep the osmo dji 3 mobile.. because of bad support

I have the same issue ..but I can't understand why they do support the P30 pro and not the normal P30
2019-12-15
Use props
MartindV
New

Netherlands

You would expect if they support the Huwaei P30 pro ..that they would support the Huwaei P30 right?
I had a little fun with my older phone, but now I have this new phone I can't use my Osmo Mobile 3 anymore..  
2019-12-15
Use props
djiuser_8PrpTU66bLtB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1067854 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Hola, Mindy. Saludos.

También dispongo un Huawei P30 para usar un Osmo Mobile 3 que aún tengo guardado. ¿Ha habido algún cambio en la lista de smartphones compatibles con este dispositivo DJI?
Sigo en espera
2020-2-17
Use props
_.jure
New

Chile

Anyone know if it is now available for the normal Huawei p30 cell phone?
2020-2-26
Use props
Alan Chaffee
New

United States

So I just bought the osmo mobile 3 , and now I'm seeing here that it's not compatable with my P30 .
I see someone using it on YouTube , and one person here using it . Do I need a counter weight to try it , because when I tried to balance it , the phone holder bit into my P30 power button.
2020-2-28
Use props
djiuser_8PrpTU66bLtB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1067854 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-8-18 07:45
Hello and good day xc1h. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the Huawei P30 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Huawei P30  will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI gimbal and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hola
¿Tienen alguna actualización para esta pregunta y/o algunos modelos de smartphones Huawei compatibles con DJI OSMO Mobile 3?
Gracias
2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_8PrpTU66bLtB Posted at 3-11 23:43
Hola
¿Tienen alguna actualización para esta pregunta y/o algunos modelos de smartphones Huawei compatibles con DJI OSMO Mobile 3?
Gracias

Hello and good day. As of the moment I am sorry to say that we still have no information with regards to the additional mobile device ( Huawei and other Android ) will be added on the said list. But rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the feature. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-3-13
Use props
Linda Van Der Kamp Yildirim
New

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-8-18 07:45

[view_image]
Is hij nog steeds niet toegevoegd... Heb net een OM5 gehaald en deze zou met de p30 pro moeten werken. Hij staat gewoon in de lijst zie ik xus vreemd dat hij bij mij deze melding geeft ....
2021-9-19
Use props
New

Netherlands

Linda Van Der Kamp Yildirim Posted at 9-19 07:41
Is hij nog steeds niet toegevoegd... Heb net een OM5 gehaald en deze zou met de p30 pro moeten werken. Hij staat gewoon in de lijst zie ik xus vreemd dat hij bij mij deze melding geeft ....

2021-9-19
Use props
New

Netherlands

Linda Van Der Kamp Yildirim Posted at 9-19 07:41

2021-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules