Mavic pro remote will not charge
626 5 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sailor15
lvl.1
United States

I didn’t use Mavic pro for months. Now remote control battery says zero percent.

It’s been charging & says it’s charging for 45 minutes. Still at zero percent.... no progress.

Hope it isn’t ruined.

Thanks
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sailor15. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to check if there's physical damage to the Remote Controller? Have you tried to use a different cable to charge the Remote Controller? Please try to charge the said Remote Controller for a longer time to see if it will accept any charge. If the said remote controller will still not accept any charge I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-8-18
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

How old is your Mavic Pro controller? It may be that the battery may need to be permanently replaced or it could be the Micro USB input that has become damaged and needs to be repaired???
2019-8-18
Use props
Sailor15
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for reply. I have read today that the “port “ is pretty fragile, & I may have damaged a pin.

I also probably let it sit too long without charging.

Will have to send in.

Many thanks
2019-8-18
Use props
Sailor15
lvl.1
United States

My Mavic is almost exactly 2 years old. I don’t use consi. How do you replace battery.
2019-8-18
Use props
Sailor15
lvl.1
United States

I meant to say Mavic pro has been used sporadically.
2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules