Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Adobe Premiere Rush on iPad Pro, thoughts?
6482 8 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has used Adobe Premiere Rush on an iPad or mobile device?
I was excited to use this at the start of the year but I think iOS 12 ruined the fun. It's potentially looking better and more useful when iOS 13 is launched.

This clip I shot earlier this year nd editied on Adobe Premiere Rush is below

Quick Review:
Good experience and nice to edit on the go but lacking some key tools.
Needs to utilise the pencil and keyboard workflow. Still feels young in the product cycle.

What does everyone else think? - Mid 2019?

Thanks in Advanced!

https://youtu.be/hRsjgrlTzKU

Single SelectVote, Total 9 people participate in voting
0.00% (0)
100.00% (9)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this work with us. We're sure that our valued DJI forum members would provide their comment regarding this poll. Thank you for your support!
2019-8-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-8-19
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

A J Posted at 8-19 02:03
Thanks for sharing

No probs! Have you used it at all?
2019-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini-G Posted at 8-19 06:55
No probs! Have you used it at all?

Never used it
2019-8-19
Use props
Minitokyo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104285 ft
Panama

I will try the software later today...
2019-8-20
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Minitokyo Posted at 8-20 14:14
I will try the software later today...

Nice, let me know what you think!
2019-8-25
Use props
red squirrel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55610 ft
United States

I’ve never used it but am looking for something simple to use on an iPad Pro.  Completely new to drones, videography, photography, and editing so the more intuitive the software the better.  I liked your video and thought the editing was nice.  Curious to see if you might update this post now that more time has elapsed and maybe you have had more experience with Adobe Premiere Rush on the iPad Pro.  Thanks!
2020-2-16
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

red squirrel Posted at 2-16 07:39
I’ve never used it but am looking for something simple to use on an iPad Pro.  Completely new to drones, videography, photography, and editing so the more intuitive the software the better.  I liked your video and thought the editing was nice.  Curious to see if you might update this post now that more time has elapsed and maybe you have had more experience with Adobe Premiere Rush on the iPad Pro.  Thanks!

Hi,

Well there hasn’t been many big changes.
It fundamentally works the same way as day dot.

I’m do find rendering fast still. Also I think the integration of mouse support in iPadOS has made some things easier, compared to a pen. The external hard drive is also a great update.

Unfortunately, I think Adobe are stuck. It can’t evolve much, according to replies I’ve had from them.
Well unless they made a new app.

In summary, it’s still good for basic work and if you are invested with your file management on iOS and on Adobe cloud. Could be better like LumaFusion... but one is free with Adobe CC and other is extra.
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules