Ground Station BTU
4559 6 2014-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattriney
lvl.1

United States

I have spent 20 hours at least trying to get this nightmarish ground station to see bluetooth. Absolutely wont work .SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!
All firmware updated to no avail . Password I never entered locks me out of Ground Station On IPAD. there seems no way past this password barrier .
Why cant i see this BTU thing in my bluetooth list? Why am i asked for a password i never created? Connects to PC But no bluetooth despite green light on BTU. WTH is the Gcfg password ???? This is insanely hard! Space travel easier.
2014-11-14
Use props
DJI-祥天空
lvl.1

China

Dear mattriney & guymacdonald,
You guys need to reset the BTU ,this item can be easily found in tool  of corresponding assistant software.

Best Regards,
DJI Innovations
2014-11-17
Use props
pt48653
lvl.1

United States

DJI-祥天空 Posted at 2014-11-17 20:17
Dear mattriney & guymacdonald,
You guys need to reset the BTU ,this item can be easily found in tool ...

I know this is old but have you ever gotten it to work? DJI only supports apple devices with its bluetooth. Sucks!! I have windows and android. 5 different controllers and this is the only one that DOES NOT work with android or windows!!!
2015-6-24
Use props
Rennie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

What exactly is the bluetooth device for?  My dealer installed all the ground station components for me (the data link) when building my S1000 but the bluetooth part was just left in the box.  Is it just for when you're using an iPad - I'm using a PC.

Thanks for any advice.
2015-6-29
Use props
pt48653
lvl.1

United States

Rennie Posted at 2015-6-29 18:24
What exactly is the bluetooth device for?  My dealer installed all the ground station components for ...

Bluetooth is for setting up the controller and ground station using ipad/iphone. Bluetooth does not work with PC. Shame as I have the 900mhz datalink and have to connect it through PC and configure the naza assistant through bluetooth on the Mac!
2015-7-18
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

What exactly is the bluetooth device for?  My dealer installed all the ground station components for ...

The BTU module is for ipad Ground Station
2015-7-21
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The BTU module is for ipad Ground Station
2015-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules