1109 19 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fat Controller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This windmill, near Millisle in County Down has just been restored so they ran the sails for a few hours and invited members of the public along to see it. There was a big turnout.

2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paul. Thank you for sharing this video with us today and great work. Beautiful video editing and the windmill looks great.
2019-8-18
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-18 11:30
Hello and good day Paul. Thank you for sharing this video with us today and great work. Beautiful video editing and the windmill looks great.

Thanks Stephen. Some of it was shot with the Osmo Pocket but the stuff I shot with the Mavic Pro was totally out of focus due to a camera issue so I had to convert one of the clips to old style film and another to cartoon to make it usable. Unfortunately the Mavic is going to have to go to the repair shop
2019-8-18
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Cool video
2019-8-18
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Miro Perez Posted at 8-18 13:12
Cool video

Thanks Miro, it was the best I could do under bad circumstances.
2019-8-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous footage
2019-8-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool video
2019-8-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2019-8-19
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video, nice work
2019-8-19
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Amazing video, thanks for sharing with us!
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Fat Controller Posted at 8-18 11:42
Thanks Stephen. Some of it was shot with the Osmo Pocket but the stuff I shot with the Mavic Pro was totally out of focus due to a camera issue so I had to convert one of the clips to old style film and another to cartoon to make it usable. Unfortunately the Mavic is going to have to go to the repair shop

You are very much welcome Fat Controller and I am sorry to know about what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro. Please keep us posted on your DJI Mavic Pro's issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-8-19
Use props
Séa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488816 ft
Indonesia

Nice video!
2019-8-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Very nice video
2019-8-20
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-19 08:22
You are very much welcome Fat Controller and I am sorry to know about what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro. Please keep us posted on your DJI Mavic Pro's issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

Great news. There is DJI Approved vendor in Newry about an hour's drive away from where I live. I called him yesterday and arranged to leave it in with him today for repair. He's had a quick look and thinks it's nothing too worrying. I hope to have it back by the weekend, and I'll keep you posted on the result.
2019-8-20
Use props
Wjm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 979432 ft
Switzerland

nice video thank you for sharing !
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Fat Controller Posted at 8-20 10:56
Great news. There is DJI Approved vendor in Newry about an hour's drive away from where I live. I called him yesterday and arranged to leave it in with him today for repair. He's had a quick look and thinks it's nothing too worrying. I hope to have it back by the weekend, and I'll keep you posted on the result.

Thank you for the given update and it is great to know these news.
2019-8-20
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-20 13:44
Thank you for the given update and it is great to know these news.

Just to let you know I got my Mavic back this morning. It was very windy but I managed to fly it for a quick test and everything is working as it should. I'm very happy with the service from my local DJI dealer.
2019-8-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fat Controller Posted at 8-28 09:38
Just to let you know I got my Mavic back this morning. It was very windy but I managed to fly it for a quick test and everything is working as it should. I'm very happy with the service from my local DJI dealer.

Glad you got it back and sorted out
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Fat Controller Posted at 8-28 09:38

Hello and good day Fat Controller. Thank you for sharing these information and it is great to know that you got DJI Mavic Pro back and everything is working fine. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-8-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool footage.  
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now