1453 1 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gamora
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
I just bought and returned a new pair of DJI goggles.  I picked up another set and I have the same issue.  
I am using DJI assistant 2 on Win10 PC.  I was able to active the goggles no problem, but I cannot connect to any of my drones (spark, Mavic air, Mavic2 Zoom) since the firmware is 1.04.0200

When I use the DJI assistant, it just shows the current firmware and nothing in the list to update to.
Assistant 2 version 1.2.5

I downloaded the specific goggles assistant version 2.0 and I get a "network error 3-3".

I then tried the Mavic2 assistant version 2.0.8 and get an error saying "network error".
I then attached my mavic 2 zoom to the Mavic 2 assistant and I get the same error.

I then connected my spark and Mavic air to the Assistant 2 version 1.2.5 and they worked fine.

Any ideas ?  I dont want to take them back again, but I cannot use them at all.

I have tried all kinds of things for the last 2 days from google searches.. I even turned off the digital signature for drivers and re-installed the software and still no luck.
I have tried 2 PC's and a laptop with the exact same issue.

thoughts.  
2019-8-18
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>

Many people experienced signal issues when connecting DJI Goggles with Mavic.  if you have the goggles, please answear the form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... Y7vu8zwfGg/viewform
2019-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules