Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IGla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello to all!
I have a problem with Phantom 4. Visual sensors are not calibrated. I tried to calibrate with DJI Assisstans 2 and manually calibrate DJI GO 4, but without result. Who knows what the problem is?

2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what if you encounter an error message during the sensor calibration? You may set the resolution of your monitor into default and use a larger monitor at least 14-inches, however, it's not recommended to re-calibrate to use a curved monitor. You may click this link for you to download the latest DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads

2019-8-20
Use props
laurie61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81142 ft
United Kingdom

I have a similar problem with Assistant 2 and Mavic 2 Pro.
Trying to re-calibrate vision sensors
I get to the end of the 3 step tutorial and all I get is a mostly blank screen and holding the Mavic in front of screen simply will not produce the dot screen shown above in this post.
There is a panel in lower left hand corner of the mostly white screen which says vision sensors and a red X against each  - suggests they are not working at all.
Anyone any ideas ?
2019-8-31
Use props
useless
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58058 ft

yes i have had the same problem with my mavic air on 2 computers  1 windows7 and 1 windows 10 both big screens DJI tried to help but no joy have sent drone to DJI IN BRIGHTON for attention
2019-9-29
Use props
IGla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mavic 3 fell into the water. Fell by myself. What can be done. It happened over the lake and I can’t get it from the depth .... the drone is 1.5 years old
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules