Battery powered navigation lights
1396 6 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm looking for some really small, battery powered, white LED lights I can stick to the bottom of an Inspire 2 to aid identification during night flights. These are not for lighting up what I'm filming, just to help spot the UAV against the night sky.

Any recommendations or pointers?

Thanks,

Matt
2019-8-20
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

A lot of people are using these strobe lights for that purpose.
2019-8-20
Use props
Matt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That's great, thanks!
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide the recommendation that you may need. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
andrewjp
New

Vietnam

I recommend shoreline marine SL91916 light, this is our second one and it works perfect but the only thing is that on this one the cover over the light was not on securely and would have fell off if we didn’t glue it but otherwise works great and plenty of light   
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_3XiZAOhw97Fj
New

United States

These Attwood navigation light work great on my 14' john boat. The stern light is bright and the bow lights (red and green) are perfect. Both appear to have great visibility at night. The clamps are a perfect fit without getting in the way. Not sure on how they'll hold up with weather but I purchased a separate waterproof box to stow them away.
2022-10-21
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Nice one   !
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules