Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 not saving camera settings
1703 10 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansca3efbc6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18041 ft
United States

I have been trying to save various camera settings and every time I switch between them nothing is holding.

I would like 60p, 24p and photo options easy to switch between. Ideas?

Thanks
2019-8-20
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Did you have the aircraft switched on and connected to the RC unit when you were making the changes?
2019-8-20
Use props
D2_hunter
lvl.4
United States

maybe is the software isn't updated or just restart the app or your phone
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I please ask what mobile device you are currently using right now? Also, can you please try to sync all your flight records then try to uninstall and reinstall the app in your mobile device to see if the problem will persist. In addition, please make sure that you are using an updated firmware to avoid any errors and problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-22
Use props
Peter Woodward
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2866870 ft

I have a similar problem, My setting ( IOS and white balance )change to auto every time I hit return to home and it keeps recording in mov and that setting is off.
2019-9-6
Use props
Peter Woodward
lvl.2

Geebax Posted at 8-20 15:01
Did you have the aircraft switched on and connected to the RC unit when you were making the changes?

Yes, both are on and connected .
2019-9-9
Use props
Peter Woodward
lvl.2

D2_hunter Posted at 8-20 16:51
maybe is the software isn't updated or just restart the app or your phone

I have restarted app and re installed app . Also used DJI assistant and reinstalled drivers for drone and remote.
2019-9-9
Use props
Peter Woodward
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 11:23
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I please ask what mobile device you are currently using right now? Also, can you please try to sync all your flight records then try to uninstall and reinstall the app in your mobile device to see if the problem will persist. In addition, please make sure that you are using an updated firmware to avoid any errors and problems. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

6th gen apple iPad, I’ll try what you said also .
2019-9-9
Use props
Peter Woodward
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 11:23

2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Peter Woodward Posted at 9-9 17:18

Thank you for the additional information. Kindly please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Cheers!
2019-9-10
Use props
fansfea36ea7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 794091 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat. I'm using Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 with the latest firmware all around. I'm using a Moto Z2 Play Droid and my DJI GO 4 app was updated Oct. 2, 2019.

I have a couple issues. The first is that my Photo setting (single, burst, AEB, Interval, Pano) always reverts back to Single after I power off the drone.

Second, I've tried multiple times to save my Camera Settings into one of the four Custom profiles but again, they don't seem to save because after powering the drone off and then back on, the profile I thought I created is no longer there. It seems pretty straightforward but are there step by step instructions of how to create a custom profile? Maybe I'm not doing something right...
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules