cosmic68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 89042 ft
United Kingdom

Filmed on DJI Osmo Pocket and DJI Spark
Osmo Pocket 4K 24fps.
Edited Final Cut Pro, 24fps 1080p timeline
Music, Sergey Cheremisinov, ‘Forgotten Stars’   

Built in the 1870s by Baron Oppenheim for his wife, Villa Cora is a love letter in art and architecture.  Opulent in the extreme, but achingly beautiful, the interiors reflect the eclectic passions of the aristo and his belle – namely roses, the Orient, ornate parquet, and spectacular frescoes and statuary.  

2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this awesome footage that you had captured. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Wow! Can't wait for my Osmo Pocket to arrive, so I can try to create something like this. Did you create the titles on Final Cut Pro too, please?
2019-8-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice footage, nice work
2019-8-20
Use props
fans17c6d205
lvl.3

Turkey

Great work.
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing.
2019-8-21
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-20 07:59
Hi, thanks for sharing this awesome footage that you had captured. Cheers!

Thanks a ton
2019-8-22
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-20 12:26
Wow! Can't wait for my Osmo Pocket to arrive, so I can try to create something like this. Did you create the titles on Final Cut Pro too, please?

Thanks. Look forward to seeing what you create.
2019-8-22
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

jacksonnai Posted at 8-20 18:29

Thanks very much
2019-8-22
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans17c6d205 Posted at 8-20 21:16
Great work.

Huge thanks
2019-8-22
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Panda Posted at 8-21 01:33
Thanks for sharing.

Cool. Thanks for watching
2019-8-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You're welcome!
2019-8-22
Use props
o_laparoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Beautiful scenery cosmic68! Congratulations on this amazing video.
2019-8-23
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Great work, thanks for sharing......
2019-8-23
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
  • >>>
New Zealand

cosmic68 Posted at 8-22 12:16

Mmmm, I think Amy asked you a question there cosmic68
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You are always welcome!
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Thank you
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

By any chance, did you ever find sound files (MP3) on OP SD Card, please? (I just received my OP today)
The mp3 has definitely been recorded by Osmo Pocket.
2019-8-23
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Nice video
2019-8-23
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

Nice video
2019-8-23
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-20 12:26
Wow! Can't wait for my Osmo Pocket to arrive, so I can try to create something like this. Did you create the titles on Final Cut Pro too, please?

I did! Sorry for missing question. Just google “FCPX see through titles” and use the diving tutorial. I didn’t need to download anything - just stock titles. Hope that helps.
2019-8-23
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice footage, well done
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

cosmic68 Posted at 8-23 22:15
I did! Sorry for missing question. Just google “FCPX see through titles” and use the diving tutorial. I didn’t need to download anything - just stock titles. Hope that helps.

I have windows so, unfortunately, cant download it.  Yesterday I tried editing my first 4k clip-on Davinci Resolve and after rendering it, a part of the video glitched (looks like slow motion) any tips how I can solve this, please?
2019-8-24
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Toedles Posted at 8-23 10:14
Mmmm, I think Amy asked you a question there cosmic68

Oops yes
2019-8-24
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-24 00:27
I have windows so, unfortunately, cant download it.  Yesterday I tried editing my first 4k clip-on Davinci Resolve and after rendering it, a part of the video glitched (looks like slow motion) any tips how I can solve this, please?

What framerate did you film the slomo part?

You should try for 60fps as it slows down smoother. But it also depends on your timeline framerate-what was it, do you know?
2019-8-24
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Good job !
2019-8-24
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Miro Perez Posted at 8-23 21:22
Nice video

Massive thanks-appreciate it!
2019-8-24
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mountaindrone Posted at 8-24 06:58
Good job !

Thanks for watching!
2019-8-24
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
  • >>>
New Zealand

All good mate......
2019-8-24
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

cosmic68 Posted at 8-24 01:54
What framerate did you film the slomo part?

You should try for 60fps as it slows down smoother. But it also depends on your timeline framerate-what was it, do you know?

The thing is, I didn't film Slow-Mo and it's looking like one when delivered and rendered, only half way through. I have no idea what's happening. I'm using the exact same frame rate that it was filmed in, on Davinci, together with the same Ratios ://
2019-8-25
Use props
fakedocs
New

United States

Buy Original,Passport,id cards,Visa,Drivers License,Toefl,Ielts,Toeic,Celta, GRE,GMAT,PTE certificates  We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in  manufacturing forged passports and other identity documents, the best  producers of quality fake documents. With more than 10 million  documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high  qualities of true-false passport, driving license, ID cards, stamps,  birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for  a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway  Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands,  South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.    This list is not complete.   For more information and to order contact us by email or phone.  BUY fake British passports (UK), Americans, Canadians  False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE  Buy fake birth certificates  BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE   We can help you to get BC and IDP certificates without sitting for any exams ,The certificate is registered and can be verified online , you can use this certificate for University admission and any immigration use . The regions we cover are UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Bahrain,Jordan,Australia ,Asia,Eu(UK),Canada,South America and Europe .Because the business is risky, very little information is provided to the public and details of the certificates are only provided to paying clients. Our organization is well connected with various invigilators,British council data base managers and test centers ,which enables us to register your scores in any ielts center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified. We do not make fake certificates! If you want to make an inquiry please use below details to contact us .  Contact e-mails:::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com   Generalsupport::::::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com  Whatsapp::::::::::+1 (512) 843-5095       Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.   Keywords:   buy registered and unregistered ID cards  buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide  buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,  buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports,  buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Israel passports,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,  buy registered and unregistered South African passports.  buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,  buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,  buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports,  buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,  buy registered and unregistered South African passports.  buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,  registered Diplomatic passports,and driver license ,id cards etc  buy registered and unregistered Duplicates,and driver license ,id cards etc  buy registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale,  buy registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,and  driver license ,id cards etc  buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell,  buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,etc.  buy Camouflage passports,   express work permits  IELTS certificate,TOIC ETC  express Canadian citizenship documents  verified id cards  passport registered  Canada Cards  United States Cards  Student Cards  International Cards  Private Cards  Adoption Certificates  Baptism Certificates  Birth Certificates  Death Certificates  Divorce Certificates  Marriage Certificates   Custom Certificates  High School Diplomas  G.E.D. Diplomas  Home School Diplomas  College Degrees  University Degrees  Trade Skill Certificates  Social Security  Validate SSN Number  Driver License  Spy Products  Voice Changers  Listening Devices  Invisible Ink  DMV Record Inquiry  Background Check  Investigate Anyone  visa issues    We guarantee and offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies; EUR – Euro USD – US Dollar GBP – British Pound INR – Indian Rupee AUD – Australian Dollar CAD – Canadian Dollar AED – Emirati Dirham ZAR – Rand CHF – Swiss Franc CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi MYR – Malaysian Ringgit THB – Thai Baht WE PRODUCE REAL,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LISCENCSE FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:  Most documents available passport, identification card, cards, UK, sell,  Online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, fake, fake, American, united  states, USA,   Italian, Malaysia, Australia, documents, identity, identification,  driver's license,  citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality etc   buy, passport, identification, British Honduras, UK, USA, US.   USA, Canada, Canadian, International, Visa, IDs cards, document, cards, foreign   Contact e-mails:::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com   Generalsupport::::::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com  Whatsapp::::::::::+1 (512) 843-5095
2019-8-25
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

cosmic68 Posted at 8-24 08:46
Massive thanks-appreciate it!

No problem , have safe flying
2019-8-25
Use props
Simply Flash
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19459 ft
United Kingdom

Well I hope they are using your video to promote the place! Stunning work!
2019-8-26
Use props
Steeve Labrie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 455919 ft
Canada

2019-8-26
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Simply Flash Posted at 8-26 04:36
Well I hope they are using your video to promote the place! Stunning work!

Thanks! They actually said they might, so fingers crossed.
2019-8-26
Use props
cosmic68
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Steeve Labrie Posted at 8-26 07:59

Massive thanks!
2019-8-26
Use props
Steeve Labrie