45474 108 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

asylalim Posted at 7-19 04:54
And what about Xiaomi flagships as Mi 10,  Mi Note 10 etc?

Itis recommended to enter the DJI Mimo APP to check whether 60FPS is available.
2020-7-21
Use props
asylalim
lvl.1
Kazakhstan

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 05:25
Itis recommended to enter the APP camera to check whether 60FPS is available.

Of course the Camera app supports FHD 60 fps and Mimo doesn't.
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

asylalim Posted at 7-25 02:56
Of course the Camera app supports FHD 60 fps and Mimo doesn't.

Sorry, I mean DJI Mimo APP. If there is no 60FPS in the DJI Mimo, then it doesn't support 60fps in your phones.
2020-7-26
Use props
ThalisBl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mimo app for Adroid devices is just a joke :-)
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_TekepNvLOkGV
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-8-23 00:48
Hi David, due to a large number of Android phones in the market, the Android system version and the degree of development of third-party port are inconsistent. In order to ensure the stability of video recording, Osmo Mobile 3 does not support the recording at high frame rate in Android mobile phones for the time being, and we will continue to optimize it.

A year has passed!
Is there any changes?
For it still 4k30fps!
2020-8-9
Use props
asylalim
lvl.1
Kazakhstan

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-26 23:35
Sorry, I mean DJI Mimo APP. If there is no 60FPS in the DJI Mimo, then it doesn't support 60fps in your phones.

Really?!
2020-8-12
Use props
Djivbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2096 ft
United States

No 60FPS for my S20 Ultra after a year.  NEVER BUYING another DJI product.  No more drones,  going autel, no more gimbals...hope I'm not alone in costing this Chinese company money over half baked spyware/software.  Irritated.
2020-9-3
Use props
Djivbs
lvl.1
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 7-20 22:33
They will have had support from the relevant manufacturers to do this as 60fps is implemented in different non-standard ways on different Android phones.  Not all manufacturers  may have co-operated with them.

Nonsense.  It would just take effort and money which they will realize NOW when many still feel burned and dont upgrade.
2020-9-3
Use props
Djivbs
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_TekepNvLOkGV Posted at 8-9 16:06
A year has passed!
Is there any changes?
For it still 4k30fps!

Nope 30fps across the board on my s20 ultra.  Done with this company.
2020-9-3
Use props
Noblelox
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-8-23 00:43
Hi AntDX316, Samsung Note 10 is not in the compatible list at the moment, the control features cannot be fully ensured, please note the update of the list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

That appears to be a very out of date list. I have the Oppo Find X2 Pro.

I also share the frustration of others, that 75% of the Mobile phone market is getting a second-tier service with development. I always go for the best quality, and that has not been the iPhone at any point in the last decade. All the major development is within the Android community, please don't be stubborn and get left behind. As it stands, I cannot get the same quality footage out of this gimbal, as I get from the Mavic Air 2. So, I either downgrade all the drone footage or have to buy Topaz software to drag the gimbal into the 21st century.
2020-9-6
Use props
Rocoroco
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-8-23 00:48
Hi David, due to a large number of Android phones in the market, the Android system version and the degree of development of third-party port are inconsistent. In order to ensure the stability of video recording, Osmo Mobile 3 does not support the recording at high frame rate in Android mobile phones for the time being, and we will continue to optimize it.

It's been more than a year since this post DJI MINDY and yet 60 fps is not supported on Android devices. I have the note 20 Ultra which can record up to 8K 30 fps yet I still cannot use 4K 60 fps on my phone. That's pure BS. You guys need to fix it. For now I'm returning my DJI OM 4 that I just bought. I thought 60 Fps was added and that was the only reason I bought it. How else can we use active track and create a slow motion video ?
2020-9-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Well, let's make a list of all the 3rd party Android apps that offer 4k60p and that will make DJI realise that it's possible.

Any offers?
2020-9-11
Use props
djiuser_nMnPSNWWl8Q8
New

Switzerland

I also buyed OM 3 and realized too late that it does not support 4k 60 fps. DJI, are you serious? In 9.2020? This is just unbelievable... Last time i buyed something from DJI cause i will stay a Android user.
2020-10-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Well, perhaps you could answer my question just above your  post.
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_v6yPTLA7ZQmT
New
Netherlands

Bought my OM4 today and was playing with it until I noticed the 30 fps option for recording.
I checked online and stumbled upon this post in which everything got explained thanks to djimindy.

I've seen a lot of angry replies here and while I do share ur frustration you guys are WRONG for blaming this on DJI. This is obviously an ANDROID problem and not DJI.

Android is open source and is being used to cater to different segments of the mobile market. Iphone has the same iOs shell for each phone which makes it easier for developers to utilize it.

Android has its advantages but also its disadvantages. This missing 60 FPS mode being one of them but also that until a few years ago images on androids were very poor when using the FB, IG and SC app compared to images on iPhones. Had something to do with different resolutions androids were using.
Google eventually solved that problem by releasing an api that bypassed that problem.

Google needs 2 step up here..not DJI. Cut them some slack
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_v6yPTLA7ZQmT
New
Netherlands

I am certain that if DJI could implement the 60 FPS option they would've done it a long time ago. I saw another software developer also having problems getting 60 FPS to work so this is bigger a bigger issue than people might guess.

For now I will just keep my OM4 and use the native camera app for 60 FPS recording. Won't be needing the track mode...it's not that big of a deal to me..
For people that are complaining about that...my advice would be...just record 4K60 with the gimbal and after that..just crop it to 2K60 of 1440p if u think the recording is too shaky. Quality of the recording will also be better if ur cropping the video.

I will patiently wait for an official 60 fps option for my S8 & S10 being it by Samsung or (hopefully) Google. It might take a while but most important is people need to realize they do not need to direct their anger towards DJI. They are also a victim of this and I know they are also searching for a solution to this problem.
2020-11-9
Use props
Ned-2600
New
Netherlands

Hello,

Any update if OPPO will also be added for at least 1080p at 60FPS?
Kinda bummed that I just got the OSMO Mobile 3 now and the OPPO doesn't go beyond 1080p @ 30 FPS, even while native this phone can record 4K at 60 FPS.

Altough somehow my last Xiaomi Pocophone F1, can record at 1080p in 60FPS and 4K at 30FPS, only the camera in this phone in not really good...
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_RKqO0J4xqK2J
New

United States

Same here! Mimo only allows 1080 @ 30fps which is completely useless.
2020-12-25
Use props
Sabbra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14357 ft
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-8-23 00:41
No, most of Android phones only support take photos/video in the native camera APP via the Osmo Mobile 3, Active Track is not available.

that is lie, with the filmic pro you can use 4k/60fps.
2021-7-26
Use props
Seaninho
New

Israel

How is this STILL an issue???

DJI, please, get your s**t together!
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_miKrZcO33ztE
New

United States

And now January 2022,
I'm a Realme user, but how can a Realme 6 can record 1080/60fps / 4k/30fps, MEANWHILE!!
Realme GT Neo 2 which is native camera can support up to 4k/60fps, only support up to 1080/30fps??!

...are you kidding me?
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_bjWsV2bSZXKc
New
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-8-20 20:05
Hello there, the list shows the highest video resolution that Samsung Galaxy S9+ supports via DJI Mimo is 4k, 30fps, if the native Camera APP supports 4k, 60fps, please record with the native APP, Osmo Mobile 3 could still provide the stability feature.

Ok, but you can not some with the native app.
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_bjWsV2bSZXKc Posted at 2-23 10:16
Ok, but you can not some with the native app.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Is there anything we can help you with?
2022-2-24
Use props
jaliv800
New

Spain

It's been more than 2 years. Has Google reported the problem? Thank you.
2022-4-7
Use props
ArturKaczan
New

Poland

MAY 2022, STILL 4K 60FPS NO SUPPORTED. EVEN 1080P AND 60PFS IS NOT WORKING IN DJI MIMO APP......................
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_7F4WgJlqHjnm
New

Czechia

Sorry for the English - translator.
I don't know why stabilizer manufacturers like DJI make excuses for Android. Google is said not to provide source code for 3rd party apps etc.
So how is it possible that the HD Camera application (also a third-party manufacturer - WEATHER) can do 4k 60fps and even face tracking on Android?
Why can't the DJI app do this?
1-16 00:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_7F4WgJlqHjnm Posted at 1-16 00:28
Sorry for the English - translator.
I don't know why stabilizer manufacturers like DJI make excuses for Android. Google is said not to provide source code for 3rd party apps etc.
So how is it possible that the HD Camera application (also a third-party manufacturer - WEATHER) can do 4k 60fps and even face tracking on Android?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that this option is not available due to software limitations. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded. Thank you for your understanding.
1-20 01:13
Use props
djiuser_ue5ZOqviI9Eq
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Its 2024 and still the mimo app isnt allowing android users to select 60 FPS at any resolution. Why is this DJI?
2-13 09:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ue5ZOqviI9Eq Posted at 2-13 09:05
Its 2024 and still the mimo app isnt allowing android users to select 60 FPS at any resolution. Why is this DJI?

Hello, there. Sorry that the 60FPS is still unavailable due to limitations. It's recommended to use the native camera app to use preferred camera parameters. Thank you for your understanding.
2-15 03:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules