Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Galaxy Tab 2 & 4th gen iPad don't work
702 1 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Freightshaker
lvl.1

United States

I've been racking my brains out, buying all sorts of cables for my GalaxyTab 2, nada. Then I picked up a 4th generation iPad because so many praised CrApple. I never touched an apple product till todsy. So I went to download the DJI GO 4 app from the iCloud or istore, Idon't know whatever they call the app store on crApple. But heard they worked with DJI. So now I have an Galaxy Tad 2 I can't use, an iPad that can run the software and my Desktop which is huge, my 17" laptop is not going to cut it either. My Surface Pro, like my laptop is Windows based & too big. So seems unless someone has any Ideas I'm back to using my spare Galaxy S7.

solution I'm back to using my spare Galaxy S7 which I've been using. Any life lines out there?
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please clarify if you are using the DJI Osmo Pocket? If yes, therefore, the DJI Go 4 application will not work on the said device. The correct application for the DJI Osmo Pocket is DJI Mimo app. You may refer to the link below. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!

https://www.dji.com/mimo
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules