3.5mm adapter out of stock everywhere
618 5 2019-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MMY
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi everybody,

I’m posting here because I will soon buy the OP and I have read lots of topics in this forum and I’m planning to buy the USB-C to 3.5mm adapter even if it has some issues with the movo vxr10.

By searching on the DJI official store and also on amazon in different countries, I found that the adapter is out of stock everywhere.

Does somebody know if it is because they will release a new version of it or maybe just improve the actual adapter ? If nothing new is provided, when will it be available soon ?

Thanks for return !

MMY

2019-8-21
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

If you want to visit Bangkok, Pix-One, Fortunetown IT Mall, has them.
2019-8-21
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is to hoping that DJI is going to come out with a new and improved OP Audio Adapter.  Perhaps even one that can be used with both the OP and OA.  Well, a fellow can dream can't he?
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry that the 3.5 mm adapter for DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase this adapter. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-8-21
Use props
MMY
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your answer. I'm not in a hurry. I just hope that DJI will improve its product before putting it back in stock.
2019-8-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

www.dronesdirect.co.uk has them in stock
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules