Osmo mobile 3 zoom problem
14561 25 2019-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

My zoom button is not working on my osmo mobile 3, any ideas?
2019-8-21
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi.
Can you make your description of the problem a bit more detailed?
2019-8-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

What phone are you using?
2019-8-22
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

Was using I phone 7 but then it started working on xr
2019-8-22
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Sounds like the bluetooth wasn't properly linked.
2019-8-22
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-22 14:42
Sounds like the bluetooth wasn't properly linked.

thanks for the help... it seems to be working now
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Miro Perez, glad to know you have figured it out, please keep us updated if you have any further concern, enjoy it.
2019-8-22
Use props
djiuser_Jkt5EyisVBor
New

United States

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and the zoom isn't working.   Please,  help.

Thanks
2020-1-8
Use props
djiuser_6apBqXo97IQw
New
Singapore

Hi I'm using huawei p20 pro, seems the zoom is moving too fast, even if I move the setting to the slowest setting. Any idea?
2020-1-17
Use props
fansaee63856
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8409 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Hi I have the same problem with the same phone (huawei mate 20 pro) when I zoom, the zoom jump quickly to 10x between 1x and 10x. Mabe the next update will solve that problem
2020-2-9
Use props
djiuser_MvnvDthbykPs
New

Italy

Salve, ho lo stesso problema su Samsung Note 8 qualcuno ha risolto? Lo zoom non è modulabile e scatta da 1-3-10. Grazie a chi mi risponde.
2020-2-11
Use props
Fbarajas
lvl.1
Mexico

I have a problem with the Zoom slider on my Osmo Mobile 3, using Android 9 on a Huawei Mate20Pro:  Instead of a gradual zoom, it jumps from "0" to "3x" to "10x".  I tried to create a new post, but I don't have permission.
2020-2-11
Use props
b1ackpanda1
New

United States

Note 9 with Osmo 3, Instead of a gradual zoom, it jumps from "0" to "3x" to "10x". Please give us a fix soon or getting different brand gimbal. Thanks
2020-4-20
Use props
fansa3d2a8f3
lvl.1
United States

Mine as well. I am using an I Phone 11. It worked...then stopped. now...dead.
2020-4-23
Use props
djiuser_r3JCKzMd9teP
New

Turkey

b1ackpanda1 Posted at 4-20 05:52
Note 9 with Osmo 3, Instead of a gradual zoom, it jumps from "0" to "3x" to "10x". Please give us a fix soon or getting different brand gimbal. Thanks

I have the same pronlem, have you found aby solutions or not?
2020-5-8
Use props
AmyMichele
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Jkt5EyisVBor Posted at 1-8 09:59
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and the zoom isn't working.   Please,  help.

Thanks

I'm on a Note 9 and mine isn't working either Seems like a lot of us are having the same problem, but I dont see any solution or advice...
Please comment below if you know of a fix for this issue. Already contemplating exchanging it for ht eosmo pocket, this may be a deal breaker if its a feature that wont work.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_OpBTMMrHj6ME
New
Ireland

djiuser_6apBqXo97IQw Posted at 1-17 08:05
Hi I'm using huawei p20 pro, seems the zoom is moving too fast, even if I move the setting to the slowest setting. Any idea?

Hi guys. The best option here would be to download from Google the previous version of the app. Just search on Google DJI Mimo Apk. I spend like 3 hours with the DJI Support, they don't even know what is Dolly Zoom, so I send them link to their own website.

DJI changed the zoom option from smooth to zoom jump, so download the version from April 2019 and you will be good with the zoom.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_OpBTMMrHj6ME
New
Ireland

fansaee63856 Posted at 2-9 10:45
Hi I have the same problem with the same phone (huawei mate 20 pro) when I zoom, the zoom jump quickly to 10x between 1x and 10x. Mabe the next update will solve that problem

Hi guys. The best option here would be to download from Google the previous version of the app. Just search on Google DJI Mimo Apk. I spend like 3 hours with the DJI Support, they don't even know what is Dolly Zoom, so I send them link to their own website.

DJI changed the zoom option from smooth to zoom jump, so download the version from April 2019 and you will be good with the zoom.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_OpBTMMrHj6ME
New
Ireland

Fbarajas Posted at 2-11 09:26
I have a problem with the Zoom slider on my Osmo Mobile 3, using Android 9 on a Huawei Mate20Pro:  Instead of a gradual zoom, it jumps from "0" to "3x" to "10x".  I tried to create a new post, but I don't have permission.

2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_oGMcvglHwsOb
New

Philippines

Hello anyone who ca help to figure it out my dji osmo mobile 3's zoom, which does not function properly with my s20 ultra. Thanks
2020-9-4
Use props
djiuser_oGMcvglHwsOb
New

Philippines

djiuser_OpBTMMrHj6ME Posted at 7-9 02:56

Thanks a lot my zoom is now working.
2020-9-4
Use props
Giboman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same here , I only purchased a few days ago second hand but never used, it’s paired with iPhone 12 but zoom still not working
2021-3-13
Use props
clicktom
New

United States

Motorola One 5g Ace.  Most everything works except the zoom on the front camera.  It works on the back camera fine.

When I hit the zoom slider, the value of zoom does change, but the camera itself does not zoom, it just stays fixed.
I'm trying to determine if this is a product defect or just an incompatibility with the phone itself as it's not officially supported.

Hoping maybe someone else has the same model phone and might have some input.
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_T8O7OkovZdXN
New
Poland

Witam dzisiaj kupiłem dji osmo mobile 3.
Zainstalowałem aplikację i mam problem z zoomem.
Gdy chcę przybliżyć to zaczynam od x 0.5 później jest x 1.0 i odrazu przeskakuje na x 8.
Telefon Samsung Galaxy note10.
Co może być tego przyczyną?
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_T8O7OkovZdXN
New
Poland

Witam dzisiaj kupiłem dji osmo mobile 3.
Zainstalowałem aplikację I mam problem z zoomem. Zaczynam przybliżać od x 0.5 później jest x 1.0 I odrazu przeskakuje na x 8.
Telefon Samsung galaxy note10. Co może być tego przyczyną?
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_eiuAQ0mCz9wB
New

Italy

Hi, I'm a new italian user. Sorry for my english. Please, I need to know if it is possible to buy the zoom button of Osmo Mobile 3. The zoom button of mine is broken (only the plastic part)...
2023-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules