2283 7 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louspark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 738 ft
Australia

I'm trying to complete my "Avatar" everytime I try to download a photo it say's it needs to be a jpg etc. well all my pics are jpg.......this is becoming extremely frustratiing as I would really like to join this group, send in videos, pictures & maybe enter some of the comps. I'm very new to all this stuff so all and any help would be appreciated.
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Louspark, just to verify, is this your latest avatar? If not, please kindly offer the screenshot of the message you encountered, we'd like to check the exact status.
2019-8-22
Use props
Louspark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 738 ft
Australia

Yes this is my Avatar, though yesterday it was showing on the graph that it wasn't complete. I have attached screen shot as well as a pic as the drop down menu is too quick to do a screen shot./Users/Louise/Downloads/IMG_4096.JPG
/Users/Louise/Desktop/Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 2.04.40 pm.png

Also just want to say that I'm not finding your site / forum very user friendly.....it just seems a big roundabout to get to do anything..........
2019-8-22
Use props
Orion0286
lvl.1

Canada

same issue... any luck??
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Louspark Posted at 8-22 20:22
Yes this is my Avatar, though yesterday it was showing on the graph that it wasn't complete. I have attached screen shot as well as a pic as the drop down menu is too quick to do a screen shot./Users/Louise/Downloads/IMG_4096.JPG
/Users/Louise/Desktop/Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 2.04.40 pm.png

Thanks for getting back to us. It seems that the screenshots didn't upload properly, you may click Advanced>choose Picture to upload again. Alternatively, you may upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us the link.
If you encounter any troubles when using DJI Forum, please kindly contact us, we'll be here for help.
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orion0286 Posted at 8-23 01:14
same issue... any luck??

Hi Orion0286, may I know which browser do you use? Does the issue remain if changed to another browser?
2019-8-23
Use props
Orion0286
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 8-23 02:23
Hi Orion0286, may I know which browser do you use? Does the issue remain if changed to another browser?

I think its because my work server denies running the program
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Orion0286 Posted at 8-23 02:26
I think its because my work server denies running the program

Sorry about that. You may change to another server to verify. Please kindly keep us updated on the latest progress, thanks!
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules