Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just Arrived -- OSMO Mobile 3 Combo!!!!
7522 54 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TorontoR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35912 ft
United States

HI OP, any chance you can confirm if filming with the ultrawide angle lens camera on a Note 10 or S10 etc shows the side of the gimbal?  I'd like to dump my existing gimbal as the side of the gimbal is visible in this mode.
2019-8-27
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

nixuspix Posted at 8-27 05:00
What is also nice i've discovered is that OM3 connects via Bluetooth with Filmic Pro and even start/stop button works fine from Filmic Pro. ( i just selected Osmo Mobile from hardware section and BT was connected instantly) Am using iPhone 8 Plus

Thanks for sharing this information, it certainly is nice to know what options exist in addition to the stock features..
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you
2019-8-27
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TorontoR Posted at 8-27 12:26
HI OP, any chance you can confirm if filming with the ultrawide angle lens camera on a Note 10 or S10 etc shows the side of the gimbal?  I'd like to dump my existing gimbal as the side of the gimbal is visible in this mode.

I don't have the ability to do this, as I don't own a Note 10 or Galaxy S10. My guess is it shouldn't be a problem as the OSMO Mobile 3 has pretty good real estate coverage...
2019-8-27
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My pleasure.
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

2019-8-29
Use props
Wayfaring Broad
New

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-22 17:58
I ordered it the day it was released...here's the timeline:

[view_image]

Wow. 9 days. I'm jealous. It's been 9 days from processing to shipped and it still hasn't shipped. Hopefully, I get it soon.  
2019-9-5
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>

Wayfaring Broad Posted at 9-5 18:23
Wow. 9 days. I'm jealous. It's been 9 days from processing to shipped and it still hasn't shipped. Hopefully, I get it soon.

Hopefully there's been some activity with respect to your order, I didn't think I was that lucky ordering the Osmo Mobile 3 a couple of hours after it was announced. I think DJI fulfills orders on a first come first serve system??
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_7KXRxrB4KMx1
lvl.2

like OSMO Mobile 3~!!!!
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_7KXRxrB4KMx1
lvl.2

I LIKE OSMO MOBILE 3

2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Congrats on the new toy
2019-9-10
Use props
Rebalina
New

I have only a simple question. Yesterday I got the Osmo mobile 3 combo with the tripod. I tried to store all parts together in the carrying case, but the tripod won‘t fit into. Why don‘t you deliver a bigger case with the combo? Greetings, Rebalina
2019-9-12
Use props
HissiFin
lvl.1

nixuspix Posted at 8-27 05:00
What is also nice i've discovered is that OM3 connects via Bluetooth with Filmic Pro and even start/stop button works fine from Filmic Pro. ( i just selected Osmo Mobile from hardware section and BT was connected instantly) Am using iPhone 8 Plus

Unfortunately Android version (Samsung S9+) doesn't connect….or at leas i didnt manage to connect with filmic pro. It is just saying: "searching - tap you gimbal to connect" and when to try to make bt reset (as in manual says) nothing happens.

Any ideas what to try?
2019-9-13
Use props
HissiFin
lvl.1

HissiFin Posted at 9-13 04:10
Unfortunately Android version (Samsung S9+) doesn't connect….or at leas i didnt manage to connect with filmic pro. It is just saying: "searching - tap you gimbal to connect" and when to try to make bt reset (as in manual says) nothing happens.

Any ideas what to try?

Answer to myself: Pairing om3 straight from phone's bt, then going to filmic pro and in settings start using osmo mobile (couple of error messages) but after that paired. Rec is working which is rather enough for now on.... waiting dji mimo's 4k 60fps and couple other features to come into mimo android version...
2019-9-13
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>

Rebalina Posted at 9-12 03:02
I have only a simple question. Yesterday I got the Osmo mobile 3 combo with the tripod. I tried to store all parts together in the carrying case, but the tripod won‘t fit into. Why don‘t you deliver a bigger case with the combo? Greetings, Rebalina

I couldn't agree with you more, the bag should have included an inclusive option to store the tripod. I think the biggest reason DJI did not include the option, is the carry bag sells individually and DJI was mainly trying to cater to all Osmo 3 owners who some only require the gimbal and had no plans to buy the combo then DJI probably assumed to not include the tripod into the stand-along option? But I feel like DJI should have made the stand-alone inclusive with the tripod as in my opinion there likely would be more than 50% owners who had both, because those who bought only the gimbal and subsequently bought the case and realized they needed the tripod to complete the case, then there would have been more owners who subsequently would have had both, not to mention it would have been a cash benefit to DJI as the bottom line would likely be higher?
2019-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules