Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accessing Photo control in DJI Go w/ M600
782 1 2019-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joemcg
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have contacted DJI support about this issue but havne't heard back yet. I've downloaded and installed the DJI Go app, and can connect successfully to the M600 with my device plugged into the remote controller. All firmware has been upgraded. I have a 3rd party camera integrated by a relay cable plugged to the F8 pins on the  A3 flight controller and powered via 18VDC supply, and the camera is powered on when the M600 is powered on. I have Multiple Flight Modes enabled in the Main Controller settings. However:

1)     1)  even switching the dial on the remote controller from P to A to F, it never changes from ‘Atti’ flight mode in the aircraft status.

2)     2)  I am not able to enter ‘Photo mode’ to take a picture with the camera with the remote controller (I understand this should show up on the right side of the screen in DJI Go).

I have been testing this indoors, could that be a reason? Any information on how to get photo mode available on the DJI Go app would be helpful!!

Thanks,

Joe

2019-8-23
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you're indoors with no satellites available, Atti is all you get. Not sure about your photo question.
2019-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules