o(^-^)o
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi everybody!

I just bought my brandnew Osmo Pocket and I'm experiencing a lot of issues:

• All the SD cards I try to use on it, shows a message of invalid SD card, even SD cards with class 10 UHC 3;
  • All the time a message telling me the device is with a Waterproof Stanck appears all the time when my phone (iPhone X) is connected to the device;
  • The gimbal is weird, moves it self with no command, is horizontaly incorrect;
  • When I try to calibrate the gilbal, it occurs an Error;
  • When I try to update the Firmware, also occurs an Error.

I don't know what to do...

Has somebody experienced that?
2019-8-23
Use props
Ern
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi  Sounds to me you have a faulty unit and needs to be returned
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Hi, did you connect it to DJI Mimo App?
2019-8-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi people!!

I don't know how, but I forced the camera to side, and the gimbals did a movement similar when the turn off movement.
After that, I tried to calibrate de gimbal and everything is working now (It sounds something was blocked, I don't know...).
My SD cards aren't working, so I'll try to format them in ExtFat format trought my computer and retry to use them on Osmo.
I'll keep you informed if someone is with this issue...
2019-8-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-23 13:12
Hi, did you connect it to DJI Mimo App?

Yes, I connect with DJI Mimo and doesn't work from there too. Know it's working, I don't know how and why, but I did a movement in the camera and everything is working on gimbal.
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Juliano Cruz. I am sorry for the trouble and it is great to know that you where able to fix the said issue. Please monitor the said situation and if the issue still persist I would recommend to contact our DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Juliano Cruz Posted at 8-23 13:46
Yes, I connect with DJI Mimo and doesn't work from there too. Know it's working, I don't know how and why, but I did a movement in the camera and everything is working on gimbal.

I just found an MP3 file on mine. (SD Card) I don't know how it recorded it. I thought it only recorded videos and photos.
2019-8-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-23 14:24
I just found an MP3 file on mine. (SD Card) I don't know how it recorded it. I thought it only recorded videos and photos.

I saw only AAC media format on mine..
2019-8-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-23 14:10
Hello and good day Juliano Cruz. I am sorry for the trouble and it is great to know that you where able to fix the said issue. Please monitor the said situation and if the issue still persist I would recommend to contact our DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.

Thank you very much! I'll be monitoring if the issues were really gone!
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Juliano Cruz Posted at 8-23 17:17
I saw only AAC media format on mine..

Problem Solved, It was the audio file from a Slow Motion
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Juliano Cruz Posted at 8-23 17:18
Thank you very much! I'll be monitoring if the issues were really gone!

You are very much welcome Juliano Cruz. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules