Osmo Pocket Recording MP3 Files.
1265 5 2019-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Hi, by any chance, did you ever find sound files (MP3) on OP SD Card, please? (I just received my OP today)The mp3 has definitely been recorded by Osmo Pocket. I don't know how it got recorded, did this ever happen to anyone, please?
I didn't even know it was possible. I would really appreciate your help.
Thank You.

2019-8-23
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Hi Amy.

The Osmo Pocket doesn't come with a micro SD card so where did you find your mp3 file?
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 8-23 13:52
Hi Amy.

The Osmo Pocket doesn't come with a micro SD card so where did you find your mp3 file?

I bought an SD Card myself. I inserted it and recorded a few videos. After connecting my SD Card to my computer, I found that the OP had recorded an MP3 file.
2019-8-23
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-23 14:22
I bought an SD Card myself. I inserted it and recorded a few videos. After connecting my SD Card to my computer, I found that the OP had recorded an MP3 file.

If you recorded a slow-motion video it will record the sounds it hears during the take separately but it is an Ogg Vorbis sound file, not an mp3.
2019-8-23
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 8-23 15:00
If you recorded a slow-motion video it will record the sounds it hears during the take separately but it is an Ogg Vorbis sound file, not an mp3.

Thank You very much, I think that's what happened.
2019-8-24
Use props
Papachylo
lvl.2

United States

Today, there are many
2021-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules